Giveaway The Grinch Stole My Christmas giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It counts. Any bad deal in 2020 counts. I was thinking of somebody who got chips, but they were not the level of mint he expected, based on the price he paid... That's enough for me. I'll let the individual decide whether they think they've had a bad deal on PCF. The point is to take a bad deal and make it a little bit better.
Well, I was ghosted by someone who offered to sell me something I was looking for, but that just really saved me some $$$ so I’m not sure that counts as a bad deal. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch"

When I first got here I got fleeced by one person, and a few other people tired, because they found out I was new. Thankfully I didn't buy an entire set at an outrageous price but I did take the advice to get samples. However, when I went to get samples someone who offered them overcharged by quite a bit. Again nothing to lose sleep over but it did suck for someone to take advantage of a newbie.

In the end, though I am glad I stuck around because that was one person out of the hundreds of interactions I have had. I think it was the kindness of all the giveaway hosts that kept me going after that bad interaction. I love the giveaway option and try to do it as much as possible because it overcomes the negative experiences that people can have from others. Thanks @WedgeRock!

PXL_20201207_205423560.MP_2.jpg

That sucks. Did OP get back to your PM?
No, nothing. He has viewed the thread several times but no reply. You think he would want to help out a fellow chipper. Hoping @MyLastChip can give me some info. I live in a rural area, and the PO doesn’t deliver. So I drive into town every day, sometimes twice a day, because I have no other information from the seller or @MyLastChip. This is one reason why tracking is important, so some people know when to go to the post office or not.

You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch

1608251255509.jpeg

Drinking and watching Bad Santa at my house to celebrate Christmas

There was a local running a few group buys but I never got my stuff, does that count?

I was told I'd be getting mint Paulson's last year. Sent in my deposit and all I have to show for it is 2,875 what's app notifications and a phone gallery full of other people's kids, booze, wives, memes and chips.

Lol don’t be mad at me Wedge! I feel
uncomfortable when people offer free things and I’m socially awkward, so I put it on the back burner (to say thank you but it’s unnecessary) and forget. Working on it.

What was in the envelope? Randomly came across this and need to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom