The Crown Plaza GB - Order Thread (Cash and Tourney) - CLOSED (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that's the rough number but that doesn't include shipping costs to Tommy and then back to us. I've been budgeting at 2.3 a chip.

Dammit, you left the order thread up too long, my willpower failed me today

Cash Set
25c - 1
$1 - 1
$5 - 1
$20 - 1
$100 - 1

Tourney Set
T25 - 1
T100 - 121
T500 - 51
T1K - 81
T5K - 16

Total of 5 cash chips (1 sample set)
Total of 270 tournament chips

This is the last week, and the thread hasn't been bumped since Monday. WHAT???

My goal is to survive the next two weeks without putting in an order for a tourney set. I need to be selling chips to be funding my CPC purchase, not thinking about buying a set of these. But I have serious FOMO right now!

Receiving a sample of Abbiati chips is not helping me resist this GB, but still holding strong. Only two days to go. I can do it!

One question in case I do lose my mind and put in an order, is the feel of the label going to be like the traveling Abbiati samples that have been going around? To me they feel more papery or at least a more noticeable difference in texture between the chip and the sticker compared to the feel of the chip and sticker on the Matsui Horseshoes. Not saying is necessarily a bad thing (though I dont think I like the Abbiati sticker feel, not sure), but curious if that is how this group buy sticker would feel.

Hopefully that rambling question made sense.

• Haha
Reactions: BNM
Receiving a sample of Abbiati chips is not helping me resist this GB, but still holding strong. Only two days to go. I can do it!

tempt.png
:D :sneaky:

One question in case I do lose my mind and put in an order, is the feel of the label going to be like the traveling Abbiati samples that have been going around? To me they feel more papery or at least a more noticeable difference in texture between the chip and the sticker compared to the feel of the chip and sticker on the Matsui Horseshoes. Not saying is necessarily a bad thing (though I dont think I like the Abbiati sticker feel, not sure), but curious if that is how this group buy sticker would feel.

Hopefully that rambling question made sense.

I've done a few label removals on my samples. Abbiati offers two label options, laminated matte and laminated glossy.
Both are very durable. We are using the laminated matte finish labels.

IMG_20200227_101016.jpg

Just did my one and only birthday add-on--that's how I'm justifying it to myself! Post #12

What time do I have to post by tomorrow? I still need to decide what I can afford.

Since today is the last day I'm wonder what other denominations I really need to increase just in case our cash game increases. Never mind that I have two other cash game sets built to accommodate, having the 3rd is needed for security reasons. Yea that's my excuse.

I keep switching my cash set between:
200/200/200/80/20
300/300/300/80/20
200/300/200/80/20
Repeat repeat repeat.
I have switched this dozens of times in the past 24-hrs. Sometimes only minutes after the previous switch. I am excited for the order window to close so I can stop thinking about it!

Me too.

125/225/405/125/85 is where I'm at. I'm not sure I need that many quarters but then again I wonder if I wanted more how hard it may be to get more so might as well get them.

Wondering if I need more 20s or 1s. My group likes lots of 5s. If this set works out well and is a hit I may do an add on for more 5s later.

I keep switching my cash set between:
200/200/200/80/20
300/300/300/80/20
200/300/200/80/20
Repeat repeat repeat.
I have switched this dozens of times in the past 24-hrs. Sometimes only minutes after the previous switch. I am excited for the order window to close so I can stop thinking about it!

Don't worry about it. This is completely normal for you. :)

2020-02-28_10-51-23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom