The Clock has started.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Rich gets an extra 3 minutes after they arrive to post. That's valid.

5EFA6216-B4AD-4EEF-9D0A-C0675617D489.gif

It is convenient that I have one open spot in my display case. Next to the Scarlet's Room sample. This will be my last qualifying post. Winner. :tup:

This is dedication....

And how does your daughter eat a Greek philosopher?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato
The French are more refined, all children’s toy names here are modified to represent someone worth imitating.
I cant paint and be on PCF
I also just found out in September were losing privileges to outside phone/devices with cameras due to the company most of our work comes from changing their security standards
*Immediately smashes camera on smartphone* Fixed it.
Too early to use a time bank chip?
Wait, is this the first person to post after you show em? Or a random comment selector. Ohhh Barry you pooched it, this could’ve been 3 entries.

I also just found out in September were losing privileges to outside phone/devices with cameras due to the company most of our work comes from changing their security standards

Oh nos!!!! How are you going to catch those PCA frac sales before I swoop in!?

Edit: SOLVED! They can't take the tech away from you if you _ARE_ the tech:
Borg+queen+seven+of+ninefan+theory+a+coworker+and_769728_6105733.jpg

It is convenient that I have one open spot in my display case. Next to the Scarlet's Room sample. This will be my last qualifying post. Winner. :tup:
Wait a minute. I’m pretty sure I just bought @Saoliver @Josh Kifer and you a cool little token because Barrie.

And that was before I knew this thread was coming...Josh, karma dictates you must rig this for me to win thx. Not sure what karma does to you after that though...

Wait a minute. I’m pretty sure I just bought @Saoliver @Josh Kifer and you a cool little token because Barrie.

And that was before I knew this thread was coming...Josh, karma dictates you must rig this for me to win thx. Not sure what karma does to you after that though...
Yes but that karma has been nullified by the 8.50 you owe me to ship out that package last week... You played your card too early without looking for the rub!

The more time I spend here, the less I understand what's going on ...

Oh I'm in btw, paypal ok ? :D

The more time I spend here, the less I understand what's going on ...

Oh I'm in btw, paypal ok ? :D
Nothing to cover. I'll pay for shipping in the USofA. If it's outside of that, we can figure out the price. I'll cover the first 5.50.

And now that I check, your in France... So PayPal works. Lol

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I didn't get any extras. There will be this one, and maybe one more Auctioned. That's it. (and the one I've promised to someone and the single to @Klobberer for being a bro)
So...tell me...how does a Platinum member of PCF order what appear to be killer, scrub donkey-esque custom chips and NOT order any extras to share with the masses???? Big missed opportunity here Joshie.......

So...tell me...how does a Platinum member of PCF order what appear to be killer, scrub donkey-esque custom chips and NOT order any extras to share with the masses???? Big missed opportunity here Joshie.......
Because it's a cash set and I don't want piles of 500 chips showing up at the table that I can't cover?

Hahah.

I need an invite to this game if you have $500s on the table for cash games.

(Someone would buy one)
I don't... Ever... Or even have hundos... But once I made the chips, they needed to be made. I think the Hundo might be my fave, and @Saoliver is a fan of the 500.

Listen, I don't play cash and am stupidly buying 24 pounds of cash chips....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom