The City of Trees Soirée - Oct 9th and 10th (1 Viewer)

Blanton’s. :cool

21EEDF41-F5EE-478C-B042-A9C18B9A4B3F.jpeg

Sorry for lack of follow ups, it got a little crazy last night.

Without too much detail, @Josh Kifer invited some of the local talent over after the games. Nothing too crazy, but I’d have to imagine @Saoliver $5 tips hurt when they hit. (And he always makes sure he’s tipping with leaded $5s)

302CB894-4D69-4C4D-A473-92D856A1BD2C.png

Sorry for lack of follow ups, it got a little crazy last night.

Without too much detail, @Josh Kifer invited some of the local talent over after the games. Nothing too crazy, but I’d have to imagine @Saoliver $5 tips hurt when they hit. (And he always makes sure he’s tipping with leaded $5s)

View attachment 549910
This is getting weird....

@Saoliver runs some big games. He invited LeBron because he knows I’m a big basketball guy, but we didn’t realize he was still playing in FL.

He sent back this shoutout, might come through after tomorrow’s game.

43C5A79A-299E-405A-A9B3-B24B3463D648.jpeg

The people asked for pictures! I’m just documenting the trip!

Definitely deleting the rest of the pictures though. Or maybe we’ll run em back montage style like the end of the Hangover.
Yesssss

Tournament tonight.

Should we run Josh’s Scarlet’s Room set? Or Aurora Star hot stamps?

Tournament tonight.

Should we run Josh’s Scarlet’s Room set? Or Aurora Star hot stamps?
Scarlet’s!
I’ll try, but people keep thinking it’s really weird when I ask them to take a picture of us 3.

Everyone kept looking at us this morning when we were grocery shopping for more food and drinks for today, not sure why?

I tell ya, you have some great sets! New to the forum, I didn’t connect you with both Scarlets and Cactus and now this tournament set. What else have you done?

I tell ya, you have some great sets! New to the forum, I didn’t connect you with both Scarlets and Cactus and now this tournament set. What else have you done?
Diamond Jim's clay and BJ Plastics.... Targee Club RHC set. Got a few others being worked on....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom