The City of Trees Soirée - Oct 9th and 10th (1 Viewer)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey yall. So I decided if I can't make a meetup, I should just start my own. We're going to throw it in like.... 2 weeks. Plenty of time....

Fri Night
Cash game 1/2 - whatever we feel like playing.
Food - Fat Man Crack Casserole.
Chips - Cactus Pete's.

Sat Night
Limit Game 3/6 - nothing but mixed circus games
Food - beer. I might do a brisket or a pork butt.
Chips - AS Limit set.

Let's celebrate a new slot machine and there might be a reveal....

LOCKUP LIST
1. @Saoliver
2. Audrey the Dog.

Okay, I think that's about it. Really excited.

SPONSORS
@Saoliver - slot machine coyote and NW IPA drink
@Josh Kifer - whiskey
@audrey - kisses and tail wags.

Last edited:
third.gif

A meetup hosted 2 weeks before a different meetup, during another meetup, and 2 weeks before another. Listed 2 weeks before starting. Not listed in the meetups section. 2 nights with no real itinerary, 2 person lock up list, one of which is a canine.

I could've guessed who was hosting just with that information :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm in! So, does everyone bring a dog? And I'm assuming for accommodations we're all just sleeping in the master bedroom? Do I need a dog bed for my pup or are they all staying in bed with us?

A meetup hosted 2 weeks before a different meetup, during another meetup, and 2 weeks before another. Listed 2 weeks before starting. Not listed in the meetups section. 2 nights with no real itinerary, 2 person lock up list, one of which is a canine.

I could've guessed who was hosting just with that information :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm in! So, does everyone bring a dog? And I'm assuming for accommodations we're all just sleeping in the master bedroom? Do I need a dog bed for my pup or are they all staying in bed with us?
It's a logistics nightmare.... This is a serious event barrie. So you get the giant recliner with the small dog, Tulip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom