SOLD The Canoe Club CPC Tournament Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about 8 hours left to mark interest and for the FROR folks to lay claim.

Barrie, @davislane , @Senzrock , @superchromix , @Chippy McChiperson , @toNIelf have their sample locked in.

@OfficerLovejoy , @raynmanas , @Sprouty , @Mr_Y3RAC , and @Lee4711 , please let me know by 8:00 pm EDT tonight to lock yours in. If not, you're not out of luck completely, but would go in the regular drawing.

Thanks!
Yes to the sample set please! Thank you for considering me. :)

Thanks for keeping me in mind but I will pass on my buying right to another member :)

Barrie, @davislane , @Senzrock , @superchromix , @Chippy McChiperson , @toNIelf have their sample locked in.

@OfficerLovejoy , @raynmanas , @Sprouty , @Mr_Y3RAC , and @Lee4711 , please let me know by 8:00 pm EDT tonight to lock yours in. If not, you're not out of luck completely, but would go in the regular drawing.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Shoot, sorry for the delay. I appreciate it but I'm gonna let others take mine.

Love the set though!

Alright, final group....

and.....

Congrats @John Conor , @coolcustomer123 , and @Josh Kifer

I'll be sending PM's shortly with payment instructions. I'll collect addresses later this year when the chips are in, just in case circumstances change and mailing addresses change between now and then. Thank you everyone for your interest! I'm flattered that there was so much.

v2edn.jpg

Awesome set! Congrats to all who landed a sample set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom