The Best Card Shuffler (1 Viewer)

Biznasty

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello all and thank you for reading.
When browsing the forums in search of a good card shuffler, I noticed that a majority if not all the posts were on Shuffletech devices (ST-1000 and MDS-6). I also read posts of a legendary Deckmate though I too, like that PCF user don't have $6,000 for a card shuffler. Nor honestly do I have $750 for a card shuffler, and while the MDS-6 seems affordable; I am looking to shuffle 1 deck not 6. That leaves me wondering if these are the only quality/reputable selections, or are there quality & reliable shufflers out there at a more affordable cost? I also saw an old post from 2019 taking about Shuffletech coming out with a new device that will make the ST-1000 obsolete though I can't seem to find this new shuffler (I'm assuming it never reached the market?).

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

- Biznasty

Hey Biz,

I ended up buying a shuffle tech St-1000 a few months ago and it has been awesome! Haven't had any issues with the machine and their customer service is very good. Everyone at my games have loved how easy it is to use as well. Look for a good deal, sometimes these machines go up for sale here for a good discount.

I recall seeing an article about the principal at Shuffletech being awarded a large amount from a lawsuit and commenting they were working on a new model.
After that, I never saw mention of it again and there's no information to that effect on their web site.

I had also checked out the MDS-6, but that appeared to be nothing more than a sturdy version of those simple shufflers that do a single riffle shuffle. It's also a monster size. To get a "proper" shuffle, you would need to feed the cards through 3 separate times with a deck strip or two in between. It's easier to do a manual shuffle at that point.

I ended up scoring one on eBay for $600 that was a new in box shuffler.
If you play in a regular game, maybe the regular players agree to chop up the cost?
Another option is to take a $5 rake out of each pot for 150 hands. :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom