The Baize (1 Viewer)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's favorite color for the baize/cloth? I'm normally a traditionalist to I prefer red or green, though the gold speed cloth look pretty nifty to me. So what base color do you care for?

I have a blue SSC topper, and I'm about to finish putting red SSC on my folding table. Not as big a fan of green, for whatever reason. The darker gray cloth looks really interesting.

Just curious what everyone's favorite color for the baize/cloth? I'm normally a traditionalist to I prefer red or green, though the gold speed cloth look pretty nifty to me. So what base color do you care for?

For me, it depends a lot on the accompanying rail covering color. That said, I generally prefer cloth colors that provide good contrast for the playing cards in use -- which are usually red/blue -- so I tend to avoid those colors for cloth.

Two cloth/rail combinations I really like (and have built several times) are burgundy/black and silver-gray/burgundy. I've also built several green/black, blue/red, and lavender/gray combos. I've considered using the gold in the past, but haven't found a good complementing rail color I really like (not fond of most browns).

I really do like Burgundy. It's probably the best all around color (not too many Burgundy backed cards).

K.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom