The Armory Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Introducing The Armory Cash Set! This is just some "quick" preliminary pr0n. A full spread will come sometime in the indeterminate future.

For now, though...

The Lineup.JPG

The Huddle.JPG

The Family.JPG

Splash Pot.JPG

SMOKIN'! Nice work on these. The nickels, quarters, and $5s all make me drool!

Thanks, Mel! I'll be sure to have some tissues handy in case you're ever around these in person ;)

My wife gets the credit for the nickle. She's a pure micro-stakes player, so she got to choose the colors of the nickle.

Thanks, Mel! I'll be sure to have some tissues handy in case you're ever around these in person ;)

My wife gets the credit for the nickle. She's a pure micro-stakes player, so she got to choose the colors of the nickle.

She must be a Broncos fan! Love 'em Scott.......bring them to Denver!!!!!!!

Thanks! I haven't offered up samples yet. Once I figure out how many sample sets I'm going to make available I'll post a thread in the Customs section.

You mean I actually have to pay attention? Balls. Gonna be F5-ing like a Chiproom sale to get a shot at these. :p

Base color of the nickel is DG Tiger?

You mean I actually have to pay attention? Balls. Gonna be F5-ing like a Chiproom sale to get a shot at these. :p

Not for the initial thread, no. IF you're going to need to F5 (and there's no guarantee of that need) then at a minimum you'll know the time when you need to do it.

the snapper rocks, don't look like you got very many of them ???

the snapper rocks, don't look like you got very many of them ???

Thanks! I didn't get many, no. Just one for my collection, a barrel just because, and some extras for samples. Snappers aren't exactly practical for my games, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to have one of my own creation in my collection.

If @slisk250 ever makes to a game at The Armory, though, he's made it clear that those pink ladies will be stacked in front of him, even if there are only 20 of them.

Thanks! I didn't get many, no. Just one for my collection, a barrel just because, and some extras for samples. Snappers aren't exactly practical for my games, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to have one of my own creation in my collection.

If @slisk250 ever makes to a game at The Armory, though, he's made it clear that those pink ladies will be stacked in front of him, even if there are only 20 of them.

July 23 - I will be jet lagged and easy pickings, lock it in... August 19 and/or Sept. 9/10....what days to you guys play?

Great chips, snapper my clear favourite too. 5c chip is electric, I presume that is dg tiger?

Good luck with them!

Very nice! Love them all including the inlay. The $1 takes it home for me. Beautiful.

Last edited:
Love the nickel and quarter!

Thanks! The nickel, quarter, and $1 will see the table the most, so we really wanted to make sure we were completely happy with how they looked. I also grew weary of solid fracs and/or fracs I didn't like the colors of - particularly nickles. I was thrilled when my wife chose the color she did for the nickles, as those play nicely against the blue quarters, and the quarters have nice contrast with the $1's.

.uhhhh yes. 2 X 2.50 equals a $5 dollar chip and must be in play when I'm at The Armory.

Beautiful. My favorite might be the $20. And I love that you got snappers since you basically never see them in custom sets these days. Can't wait to see the full on pr0n!

Can't stop staring. The snapper is actually my LEAST favorite in the lineup, and that's saying something; it's an awesome chip.

That $1 looks so hawt on the scroll mold I keep thinking I need to find a way to add a chip like that to my upcoming order, despite the fact that I already have 800 $5s with very similar colors on the A-mold. It's a sickness...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom