Circus Circus (THC) - Custom Paulson Relabel Cash Set (1 Viewer)

I come back to this thread every week to admire these beauties... what was the inspiration or story behind this theme?

I come back to this thread every week to admire these beauties... what was the inspiration or story behind this theme?

If I’m being completely honest, this set would not have been possible without @wonderpuddle These relabeled Sam’s Town $1s were part of a relabeled cash set that he owned. The first time he busted out that set at one of our games, it was like love at first sight. The Sam’s Town $1 had me hooked and that’s when my chipping journey began. Fast forward a couple years later, and I was thinking to myself, why not try and create a set around my favorite chip? That’s when I devised an amazing plan to trick @wonderpuddle into trading me a few racks, which included these $1s, and some of the $5s. IMO, the Circus Circus label is the perfect match for the Sam’s Town $1, so I had to keep that theme. And the first thing that came to mind, when I thought about circus, was bright colors. And then, this beauty was born :)

trading me a few racks, which included these $1s
Which is why I need to sub in other $1s
IMG_7273.jpeg

Echoing others, really nailed the execution on putting this together and I feel like this is one of those sets that look even better in person. Hopefully I'll have a chance to see them in the future!

Echoing others, really nailed the execution on putting this together and I feel like this is one of those sets that look even better in person. Hopefully I'll have a chance to see them in the future!

Always an open invitation for you if you ever make it down this way brotha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom