SOLD THC Solids (UPDATE) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allrighty, I think the OP is updated with what's been claimed, and if you claimed something (and were the first to do so), you should've received a PM.

I will be getting totals and $ info as well as collecting addy info tomorrow afternoon, so I can do it all at once.

Can anyone hit me up with a price on what something like the below chip color guide pallette thing for Bud Jones would be?

View attachment 445808
Hmmm is it that these just aren't really sold, or that there is just absolute interest? To be honest I'll probably purchase this myself cause I think it's cool, just no idea on price at all as I've never see one (whether it's common or rare).

If still available, what condition are the yellows with the roulette labels on them in lot #15 please, dude?

Are the red 36mm Horeshoe Reds still available, too?

What similar condition racks on here go for! Have to find a recent sale, sorry. If you can pull one/tell me, thatd be appreciated too!
I think they've been going for about a buck a chip plus shipping. Maybe 120 a rack? I'll have to look, but I'm really not sober enough to do it right now LOL

Everyone’s been asking about the blurples. Here’s some better pictures. Looks to be in much better condition than first pictures showed.

Nice rack (first one) $135

Second rack $110

1587703789668.jpeg

1587703836193.jpeg

Last edited:
I was looking at the Whitex20... Could you tell me a bit about the THC chip and what its properties are (New chipper here)?

I was looking at the Whitex20... Could you tell me a bit about the THC chip and what its properties are (New chipper here)?
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/thc-vs-rhc.48481/

There’s a ton for you to start looking into. Use the search function, once you have a basic understanding and some specific good follow up questions start a thread. You’ll find answers here to every chip question you’ve ever had.

Releasing dibs on the yellows and in for the maroons if available still please.

In for a rack of yellow also! (I believe I may have had earlier dibs based on the initial thread?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom