SOLD THC Solids (UPDATE) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at a total count of 360 yellows available. The SBs are gone. These are not mint, please see photos. Will be going down the list offering the racks, and if someone doesn't need them all, will be asking them to leave a rack for the next person.

Unfortunately not. Still working on loosening a nonPCFers grip on a shit ton, including some of those. Will hit you up if that ever progresses.
Please do! Would love to add to the set that I'm building!

By my count there are over 800 yellow here! I would love a barrel if one of you crazy chippers who claimed them all can spare it. Haha, no one has been able to find yellow for a while and now we know where they all are. @justincarothers @juankay20

Good luck gents! This should complete many solids sets and start even more! Excited to see them.
You can have a barrel out of mine. Just remind me after this settles down please if I don't reach out to you in a day or two for address.

Would love any minty/excellent yellows and day blues! Starbursts would be a huge bonus but not a must. I saw 40 cholcoate starbursts for 32, not sure about their condition but definitely interested!

Edit: they are labelled as maroon but I'm still interested.

The blurples look pretty used? If my eyes are playing tricks on me and they are excellent+, in for those as well.

Urgh been looking for yellows for so long and missed these! Especially like those in condition similar to #26.

Can anyone hit me up with a price on what something like the below chip color guide pallette thing for Bud Jones would be?

demo.jpg

I will take the orchid roulettes and the peach roulettes please.
Please let me know how much with shipping to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Thanks.

Tim

PS I would like to know what else you have for roulettes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom