SOLD THC Solids - Blue Starburst Overstamps - VG+/EX condition (Red Fracs sold) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juankay20

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The Blue rack is in VG+/EX condition - looks to have slight color variation, but after a little cleaning and light oil, the variation seems to go away for the most part (see the middle barrel in lot #2):
1.) VG+/EX 100x AM 25c Cherry(?) Reds = 100x @ $125+shipping (please be aware that the breakdown is actually 98 AM fracs and 2 starburst replacements).
These are from a recent purchase - haven't unpacked them. You can see more pictures from the original sales post: AM Fracs 25c OP (if this is not allowed or if @beyondtilt would like this taken down, please let me know - just trying to save time).

2.) VG+/EX 100x Blue Overstamp starbursts (middle barrel cleaned and oiled) = $80 SHIPPED Domestically (int'l pays the difference)
I'm not sure of the official color - my best guess is Bahama Blue but I don't have that many color samples, so I used a VW $1 as it was the closest match that I have on hand.
Boo boo blue 1.jpg

Boo boo blue 2.JPG

Boo boo blue 4.JPG

AM Fracs SOLD
AM 25 reds.JPG

Last edited:
Oh hey :sneaky: ... $85 total, shipped domestically (international pays the difference).

Price reduced $80 Shipped domestically (int'l pays difference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom