• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD THC Solids - Blue Starburst Overstamps - VG+/EX condition (Red Fracs sold) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juankay20

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The Blue rack is in VG+/EX condition - looks to have slight color variation, but after a little cleaning and light oil, the variation seems to go away for the most part (see the middle barrel in lot #2):
1.) VG+/EX 100x AM 25c Cherry(?) Reds = 100x @ $125+shipping (please be aware that the breakdown is actually 98 AM fracs and 2 starburst replacements).
These are from a recent purchase - haven't unpacked them. You can see more pictures from the original sales post: AM Fracs 25c OP (if this is not allowed or if @beyondtilt would like this taken down, please let me know - just trying to save time).

2.) VG+/EX 100x Blue Overstamp starbursts (middle barrel cleaned and oiled) = $80 SHIPPED Domestically (int'l pays the difference)
I'm not sure of the official color - my best guess is Bahama Blue but I don't have that many color samples, so I used a VW $1 as it was the closest match that I have on hand.
Boo boo blue 1.jpg

Boo boo blue 2.JPG

Boo boo blue 4.JPG

AM Fracs SOLD
AM 25 reds.JPG

Last edited:

juankay20

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Oh hey :sneaky: ... $85 total, shipped domestically (international pays the difference).

juankay20

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Price reduced $80 Shipped domestically (int'l pays difference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom