Giveaway Thanksgiving CPC color sample set giveaway (completed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobble Gobble

Well, I have to say, even if it's not popular (where I live), that I am grateful to God because he gives me a solid hope for the future, therefore a reason to live.

Really happy that you are at this place in your life right now! And what an incredible gift to the community! Thank you!!

Gobble gobble! Super cool offer to the community, thanks!!
I missed the part about something we're thankful for.... (and yes I know one entry per person)
But I wanted to say I'm thankful (daily) for this community and the never ending kindness that flows from most folks here. Ben and I have been blessed with wonderful friends right here from the forum that we are so grateful to have in our lives!

I missed the part about something we're thankful for.... (and yes I know one entry per person)
But I wanted to say I'm thankful (daily) for this community and the never ending kindness that flows from most folks here. Ben and I have been blessed with wonderful friends right here from the forum that we are so grateful to have in our lives!
I only count the gobble gobble posts as entries. People can post as much as they want without entering as long as they don't include gobble gobble in each post.

Gobble Gobble I’m thankful for my beautiful wife, daughter, and family. No filters here, just raw happines :D
10280A42-87D5-483C-8119-862EF632D7DC.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving all you scrub donkeys.

Gobble gobble. Thankful for having the luxury of spending money on colourful circular disks with stickers on them

Gobble gobble!

I'm thankful that I had a great Turkey Day.

Started off diagnosing an issue with my new computer build (bad RAM stick)

Then began my wifes new build

had a great turkey meal with her after

and then essentially finished her new build including cable management (which was a bitch because it's a smaller case and she has five Corsair RGB fans plus an AOI water cooler with custom lighting so each fan had two cables, one for power and one going to the lighting hub). The only piece missing is her M.2 Hard Drive which is enroute, plus some custom pieces for the inside to theme it

But I was able to power it up, all the lights lit up, the fans spun and got into the BIOS and it recognized the new Ryzen 7 5800X without needing to flash the BIOS so that was one less headache to worry about.

what a giveaway!

gobble gobble!

Im thankful for all the opportunities that are given to me and the chance I have to simply make the best out of a small proportion of them (it s still a huge number I think) , this opportunity is great!

and then essentially finished her new build including cable management (which was a bitch because it's a smaller case and she has five Corsair RGB fans plus an AOI water cooler with custom lighting so each fan had two cables, one for power and one going to the lighting hub). The only piece missing is her M.2 Hard Drive which is enroute, plus some custom pieces for the inside to theme it

But I was able to power it up, all the lights lit up, the fans spun and got into the BIOS and it recognized the new Ryzen 7 5800X without needing to flash the BIOS so that was one less headache to worry about.
tenor-4.gif

Gobble Gobble! I'm thankful to have found this forum, where I have met some amazing people and made friends with some of them. I'm thankful to all the members that host giveaways, and who share their knowledge of poker and poker chips so freely. I'm thankful for making it over 63 years without being thrown in jail, killed or maimed (although I've come close on all three counts at least once). I'm thankful that I live in a country that allows me the freedom and affluence to travel the world at my leisure (>36 countries so far). I'm thankful that my wife tolerates my idiosyncrasies and oddness. I'm thankful to be alive...

I won't say gobble gobble 'cause I already have a color sample set (already put to good use:D), but many thanks to @Sprouty for his kindness and good luck to you all :)

Gobble Gobble!

Thankful for all of the beautiful photos that people post here on PCF - beautiful designs and creative custom sets really help inspire me to learn more about this hobby.

Here's the track! Don't mind the mess.
PXL_20201129_222537596.jpg

Here's the track official launching the cars.
PXL_20201129_220438339.MP.jpg
PXL_20201129_220448895.MP.jpg
PXL_20201129_220539029.jpg
PXL_20201129_220558479.jpg
PXL_20201129_220611926.jpg

And here are the results!

PXL_20201129_220635947.jpg

The upside down car in the upper left wins! That is the car belonging to @Dodger ! Congrats!

Thanks to all that participated! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and have a Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom