Giveaway Thanksgiving CPC color sample set giveaway (completed) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm thankful for chips, that may sound silly but it's true.

Long story short, eight plus years ago I found myself on another week long bender and decided enough was enough. It was a huge life change as drinking was my favorite thing to do. Unfortunately I was a non functioning alcoholic so I couldn't continue to do it.

On a lighter note, that's when I found poker chips. I used them to keep my mind busy. Researching, buying, selling, trading, designing, basically giving up one addiction for another :LOL: :laugh:. Through poker chips I have connected with some great people, some that I would consider life long friends, and for that I am thankful.

This giveaway is for a CPC color sample set. It could possibly be an ASM set? Not 100% sure. It comes with all 38 colors and I have taken a picture of them next to a current CPC scrown set so you can see that some of the dayglow colors aren't as vibrant as the newer chips. Either way I believe color sample sets are must for anyone designing a set. I have literally stared at these damn things for hours, it's ridiculous.

Entry is open to anyone, anywhere. International entries will get a $8 credit for shipping but will have to cover the rest.

To enter type in "Gobble Gobble". Feel free to share something or someone you are thankful for, it's not a requirement but might make things a little more interesting. One entry per person.

Also, if the winner wants a brown hourglass shuffle stack I can throw them in. Pretty sure they are from the ASM days.

Contest will be open until 12pm ET on Sunday. I will find a way to randomly choose a winner Sunday evening and most likely my little chip monster will be included.

Good luck all and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

PXL_20201126_210239699.jpg
PXL_20201126_210301728.jpg
PXL_20201126_210329022.jpg
PXL_20201126_210417439.jpg

Last edited:
“Gobble Gobble"

I’m thankful for the fact that this forum and this forum alone got me back on track to lose my COVID-19....I mean 36 (with the weight loss challenge competition!)

Last edited:
Gobble gobble!

Thankful for my wife, life, family, and work. Can’t forget PCF and the awesome members!

Very happy to hear about your recovery!

Gobble gobble

Super thankful for this community! And the timing of this giveaway as I’m back to brainstorming a CPC custom set for the umpteenth time :nailbite:

Gobble, gobble.
I am thankful for this year being decent despite everything else going on the world.
And this community.
Thanks for the opportunity

Gobble gobble!

I’m thankful for chipping and for this forum. I’m thankful I get to see the cool sets everyone builds and/or designs, that in turn inspire my chipping journey.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom