Texas Flood Poker Club – On Poker Mavens (3 Viewers)

Just posted an announcement on BAND regarding tonights regular 9PM Central Hold'em tournament. Still plenty of time to get in for new members who have not funded their accounts yet. Hit me up on PM or email with any questions.

Trying to get a game going some time tonight. Check your BAND messages if you are interested.

Hey gang. Wanted to update everyone to a discussion we are having on BAND today. Last night we had a another successful Thursday night PLO game with about 6 players most of the night. It's been suggested that we should promote a few more nights for regular games played on a weekly basis. It was also suggested that we need to try to get the games going a little earlier for our east coast players. The truth is that most of our current active players are in the Central and western times zones. So often games don't get going until 10 PM Central, which is 11PM on the east coast.

So here's the plan. Beginning next week we will promote a Tuesday night Early Bird game to begin at 9 PM EST / 8PM CST. Obviously ALL are invited, but we really need you east coast guys to log in and kick this one off. This game will be No Limit Hold'em with the usual .05/.10 blinds and $5-30 buy in.

So who is in for this new regular game???

@Bill_Man618 @AZBOARDER13 @dmoney @TheWhiteJZ @Xlcjw72 @moechar @davethesave

Also happy to add new players from east coast or any other coast... OK, you inlanders can join too! Hit me up with a PM if you want signup info.

Not familiar with the poker mavens software. How much is the rake?

Unfortunately I'm on the same time zone as @Coyote so probably tough to get in one of your regular games if I have to set the alarm for 4am. :(

But who knows, maybe if the player base keeps growing we could get some euros on there. :)

Unfortunately I'm on the same time zone as @Coyote so probably tough to get in one of your regular games if I have to set the alarm for 4am. :(

But who knows, maybe if the player base keeps growing we could get some euros on there. :)
The Coyote is one hour further away to the East:)

That would be cool to have a small core of Euro player too!

I have a pretty small rake, just to help cover expenses of the software, purchase of a domain name, Amazon web hosting services and other misc costs. It's 2% of pots up to $5, so capped at 10 cents a hand. I have covered my initial outlays, so my plan is to host occasional tournaments where I kick in some of that overage to the prize pool. I used to take $1 from each tournament entry, but I waved that a few months ago. I'm not doing this to generate a profit. I just want regular micro stakes games available to play in.

@moechar why do you keep laughing at me? I'm being serious. I'm ready to gamble damnt. Somebody text David, tell him I have $17 buck burning a hole in my pocket.

@moechar why do you keep laughing at me? I'm being serious. I'm ready to gamble damnt. Somebody text David, tell him I have $17 buck burning a hole in my pocket.
35A5094A-FDBD-430A-A7DC-1B6F294B5BE8.jpeg

I'm part of two Mavens group and there isn't anyone that is ready to gamble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom