TAKING PAYMENTS SOON! The Great Dealer Button Group Buy - 60mm ABC Gifts and Awards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the final breakdown per button. The shipping is $46. Broken down by 522 buttons that makes the shipping .09 cents per button.

$3.50 each + .50c/per (art/legwork) + .09c/per (shipping from ABC to me)

= $4.09/ button.

I will be updating the sheets in the order verification thread with shipping amounts through out the day. I hope everybody finds this acceptable. I'll be adding payment info when I'm ready to start taking payments in the OP of all the threads with PayPal instructions to help simplify the process.

Thanks again to all who participated.

Last edited:
Am I too late to order some Jack buttons? If not, then I'd like to order 10 x "E" (simple red circle) and 10 x "H" (simple white circle).
I'll have to contact ABC and get verification from them. I doubt it will alter the shipping much. Once I have aknowledgement from them I'll let you know...

I'll have to contact ABC and get verification from them. I doubt it will alter the shipping much. Once I have aknowledgement from them I'll let you know...
I’d also like to order 1 E and 1 H if it’s not too late. Don’t know how I missed this thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom