Found Taj Mahal Tina Card Molds (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesilver88

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was planning on joining in on this month’s group buy for these, but I thought I’d give people a chance to resell their chips if they no longer want / need them.

Looking for the following:

25¢ - 160 (blue)
$1 - 200
$5 - 200
$25 - 40

Willing to pay a price point close to what new Tina’s would cost. Thanks in advance for helping this bum finally build his first set.

Thanks, I ordered my sample set from there!

I’m not in a rush to get them, so I figured might as well save the extra ~$50 and do the group buy, or more if someone wants to part ways with their current chips.

I may be able to help you out with some of the denoms (don't have any quarters, but have the others). Can't get you the quantities you're looking for, so if you'd rather try and do one stop shopping that's cool. Otherwise message me and I'll let you know what I can do.

Phil

Bump - still have no leads regarding the 25¢ (blue) chips, that would be helpful. However, I’ve been in great communication with many about $1’s and $5’s, so thanks to you all.

Bump - I want your Taj chips, and I really want your blue 25c chips. Thanks.

I thought there would be a secondary market for people to offload their cards mold chips too but haven’t had much luck either. Best bet seems to be for us to go with a @justincarothers GB.
I think it’s harder putting up a wanted ad for inexpensive chips vs a sale ad. Also, a small handful of people have reached out to me about incomplete sets; I may be able to put my set together if I get more 25c.

I think with Tina chips, seems like they want to retain their value. So, not many people are willing to sell them for significantly cheaper than what they paid for - and because they are inexpensive to begin with, makes people like me think well if I’m not getting a deal a might as well buy them new.

I think it’s harder putting up a wanted ad for inexpensive chips vs a sale ad. Also, a small handful of people have reached out to me about incomplete sets; I may be able to put my set together if I get more 25c.

I think with Tina chips, seems like they want to retain their value. So, not many people are willing to sell them for significantly cheaper than what they paid for - and because they are inexpensive to begin with, makes people like me think well if I’m not getting a deal a might as well buy them new.
I think you’re right

I have a handful of .25 Taj from Apache, but my .25 are pink. The 10's are blue.

Is there an alternate version with a blue .25 that I missed?

Taj Pink 25 Cents.jpg

Bumping - you want to sell me your Taj set so you have a few more bucks for next set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom