Cancelled Tachi 1k 43mm Tribute (Greek Hybrids) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minedelta

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well I never thought I was ever going to own a whole rack of Tachi 1k originals given the limited qty of 200 during TCR sale and the cost ranging from 15-20 dollars per chip made it unbearable to think about. But here I am 1 full rack later....

My hybrid Greek mold tributes arrived yesterday and I am hopeing these may help some of the other folks who aren't able to get the 1Ks if they need it and also trying to split the labeling fee it cost to make these.

They were .52 cents each chip plus 80 dollar label fee. Which brings the total cost per chip for qty 200 .92 cents/chip

I'm looking for .92/chip + shipping.
Highest qty takes priority. They come in qty 25 per sleeve. 7 6 sleeves available + 15 loose

20240305_133829.jpg

The chips with the serial numbers and that are in the rack are not included. Only pictured here for comparison.

Last edited:
How many chips do you need to shuffle with? They come sealed in sleeves of 25 so that would be easiest for me, but I will sell lower qty if needed. As long as shipping is covered I'm fine
10 is usually considered a shuffle stack. Selling them as samples might move them quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom