Wanted T10k Lady Luck HS Set, Please Help!!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Looking to buy or trade for a 10k HS LL set!

018.JPG
019.JPG

Last edited:
I know they are RHC... I know only so many of us love stamped chips... but I honestly believe 2 of these 10k sets together after looking at them now for 24 hours would be an absolute "Grail" set for me.

I still agree that the Aztar set trumps it all day long, but damn these chips are amazing!!

I'll have to compare for you ;)
I know they are RHC... I know only so many of us love stamped chips... but I honestly believe 2 of these 10k sets together after looking at them now for 24 hours would be an absolute "Grail" set for me.

I still agree that the Aztar set trumps it all day long, but damn these chips are amazing!!

Maybe once my new set comes Friday I can look at off loading some LL's. No guarantees though :x

Notice that every single pic has been liked by @JeepologyOffroad the man with the brightest chips on the planet!!! Recently he has decided maybe to get into the tourney world!! Go away John!!!!! There is absolutely nothing to see in this thread!!! You already own every chippers dreams!!

Notice that every single pic has been liked by @JeepologyOffroad the man with the brightest chips on the planet!!! Recently he has decided maybe to get into the tourney world!! Go away John!!!!! There is absolutely nothing to see in this thread!!! You already own every chippers dreams!!
Play nice, captain chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom