Wanted T10k Lady Luck HS Set, Please Help!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! Totally realized that after I sent that...
I had just been looking through their posts and saw that set. Posted it on here before I could even realize you couldn't buy them anymore haha
Yeah, there are 10 sets of the Big sets I believe, so they are hens teeth. Glad they are slowly combining into bigger playable sets.

20200803_194817.jpg

Puppy asks for lady lucks nicely

Dang! Totally realized that after I sent that...
I had just been looking through their posts and saw that set. Posted it on here before I could even realize you couldn't buy them anymore haha
When those chips went up for sale you had about 12 seconds to have your paypal already logged in and complete your transaction... it was that fast! I never herd 10 sets.. I was told 9 were available. Maybe I am misremembering.

When those chips went up for sale you had about 12 seconds to have your paypal already logged in and complete your transaction... it was that fast! I never herd 10 sets.. I was told 9 were available. Maybe I am misremembering.
I thought it was 10 large/9 small.... But it might have been 9/8

Dang! That's crazy!

They were actually available for about 20-30 min I believe. I was surprised because what you said is what I had expected.

So have you guys given up yet so I can continue my search for another T10k Lady Luck set in peace to complete MY grail set? :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom