For Sale T.R. King King's Crown Hotstamps Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadillon

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My chip collection is not getting enough use, so I thought I would sell some chips. Starting off with a bang. A set of TRK's pruned from my large collection. I can't even find a larger hotstamped set like this in PCF sales, and I am having real problems figuring out what it is worth today. So auction it is. Barely used with larger denoms never used.

200 Off White NCV (can be .50 or .25)
210 Lt. Blue $1
190 Red $5
200 Signal Green $25
100 Purple $100

900 Chips Total

In TR King Boxes. No racks.

I hope others can enjoy them.

I am copying the below text from previous auctions, so if there is anything off or needing a correction, please bring it to my attention.

Auction ends Wednesday May 3rd, at 8:00pm Eastern Prevailing Time.

Starting bid is $1890 USD

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $1890
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Wednesday May 3rd, at 8:00 pm Eastern Prevailing Time, will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Actual Cost paid by buyer as best determined in advance of shipping via UPS or USPS, depending on which is chosen by winner. Shipping outside U.S. solely at risk of buyer.
10. Payment Terms: PayPal Friends & Family. Buyer to pay any fees. Buyer to pay any customs fees or duties or charges.

Jesse

Last edited:
I'm sure more pics will do some good :) Would love to see some close-ups

GLWS, and great break-down btw

Warewulf and I are talking in terms of the actual names of TRK colors. Not what the actual color looks like. This is the color chart that was provided/used at the time of the group buy in 2005. As you can see the chip in question is Purple.

Warewulf and I are talking in terms of the actual names of TRK colors. Not what the actual color looks like. This is the color chart that was provided/used at the time of the group buy in 2005. As you can see the chip in question is Purple.

Gotcha... still learning. The TRK color chart is handy. Thanks.

Signal green and light turqouis are great hues, too. Pretty much the entire palette is stellar.

TRK purple, Tropicana gold and fire are the three greatest colors ever devised. Followed by the rest of the TRK color palette.
I quite agree. Funny you say that as one of my remaining sets is Lavendar dimes, Tropicana gold quarters, lt blue ones, fire fives, signal green 25s and purple hundreds. Though I will concede that signal pink and signal orange are growing on me. They were not available in 2005 for the GB though.

I quite agree. Funny you say that as one of my remaining sets is Lavendar dimes, Tropicana gold quarters, lt blue ones, fire fives, signal green 25s and purple hundreds. Though I will concede that signal pink and signal orange are growing on me. They were not available in 2005 for the GB though.
Umm...dibs. (y) :thumbsup:

I didn't get a hold of a rack of Tropicana Gold chips until after they were closed. Once I saw that color, I regretted not having it as part of a custom set. Really nice color. I was also a big fan of the purple and orange chips.

If we could only get them to do one more run of chips.

Some pictures as requested. Last chance this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom