Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (2 Viewers)

midnight-staley-major-league.gif

And they’re off! Everyone should have a tracking number in PM. The link that was emailed to me doesn’t seem to work, but the numbers do. If the link doesn’t work, just paste in the number.

88C2D985-D921-4910-8D74-1C68A721AB97.jpeg

Noice!!! Can you show a picture of a Chipco vs regular?
Here’s a pic of a regular and chipco side by side— see if you can tell the difference!

I agree that it’s feel more than a visible difference. With just one in my hand, it’s hard for me to tell the difference, but I can definitely feel a difference when handling them in stacks. I can see why some prefer them!

A62AEFDA-9EAC-41CF-99BC-CAA89CF8C5FF.jpeg

Oh, and since I posted a pic of the regular chips, here’s all the chipcos:
6A683A45-33AA-4456-8680-470FDA9743A6.jpeg

Here’s a pic of a regular and chipco side by side— see if you can tell the difference!

I agree that it’s feel more than a visible difference. With just one in my hand, it’s hard for me to tell the difference, but I can definitely feel a difference when handling them in stacks. I can see why some prefer them!

View attachment 976522

Oh, and since I posted a pic of the regular chips, here’s all the chipcos:
View attachment 976524
Is the chipco on the right? Seems like the lines on the non chipco are just slightly sharper.

Is the chipco on the right? Seems like the lines on the non chipco are just slightly sharper.
You are right that the one on the left is slightly sharper in real life, but not quite as drastic as it looks— I think the camera focus is a bit off for the one on the right.

You are incorrect, though, and the chipco is on the left. I spot checked a few other pairings and didn’t notice any difference in print quality, so this one might just be a fluke.

Literally less than an hour away from me! Bring it today!!!! Bring it! Come on....just bring it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-101304.png
    Screenshot_20220828-101304.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
Wooo hooo! Hope they get here soon. I'm not leaving to go to the gym until they do! Neighbors with sticky fingers....and meth pipes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-082359.png
    Screenshot_20220829-082359.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 44
Chips are here! I am inspecting them right now. Does anyone else think that the colors are a bit faded on this run? Just a question. Anytime I've seen chips in a video like Chris Manzoni's video They are really dynamic. Take for instance the $100 Bowser chip. Mine appears to be gray, not even black. Am I the only one?

Attachments

• PXL_20220829_151026311.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20220829_151026311.NIGHT.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 80
  • PXL_20220829_151030345.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20220829_151030345.NIGHT.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 76
Chips are here! I am inspecting them right now. Does anyone else think that the colors are a bit faded on this run? Just a question. Anytime I've seen chips in a video like Chris Manzoni's video They are really dynamic. Take for instance the $100 Bowser chip. Mine appears to be gray, not even black. Am I the only one?
Pretty sure the Bowser chip is grey

You can try wiping with a wet cloth, I guess it could be the dust that make the colour look duller?

Try to take a pic before and after for a few denominations as comparison
Yeah I'm going to give it a shot and see if it makes a difference. Here are some screen grabs from Chris's video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-113615.png
    Screenshot_20220829-113615.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20220829-113641.png
    Screenshot_20220829-113641.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 63
You can try wiping with a wet cloth, I guess it could be the dust that make the colour look duller?

Try to take a pic before and after for a few denominations as comparison
Wiped couple of each off from each denomination. Not manufacturing dust. Colors just seem a little washed. Not majorly. I just have OCD. Wario is the closest to true. The $500 warrior seems to be just about right. Again. I'm not worried about it. I was just curious. I am super happy to have them finally!

So I have 10 chipco hi lo buttons I bought to help the buy get completed that I will never use if anybody would like to trade for 10 show'ems or 10 tournament 500 warios

The Bowser 100s are Charcoal, my videos undergo a very basic color correction which deepens the blacks and saturates the colors a bit. Makes them look a bit more dynamic than real life. But the chips will look great once they are in play, especially after just a little bit of human finger oils do their thing!

The Bowser 100s are Charcoal, my videos undergo a very basic color correction which deepens the blacks and saturates the colors a bit. Makes them look a bit more dynamic than real life. But the chips will look great once they are in play, especially after just a little bit of human finger oils do their thing!
Oh my, absolutely thrilled with them! I was just wondering if my eyes were going even more than I thought they were. I mean I will be 50 here in September lol

So you recommend that I use human fingers to get the oil on them ? Does that have to be a living human? :ninja:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom