Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (6 Viewers)

You would think. We are not at a month. Can't be much longer I'd guess
When Himewad posted the update in his group buy, he said the last June order had just shipped around August 3rd. That would mean they were running at about 4.5 weeks when they were (and still are) advertising 3 weeks. We just hit 4 weeks yesterday, so I’m hoping it’s any day now.

Here’s another hit of nostalgia as we wait anxiously.

When Himewad posted the update in his group buy, he said the last June order had just shipped around August 3rd. That would mean they were running at about 4.5 weeks when they were (and still are) advertising 3 weeks. We just hit 4 weeks yesterday, so I’m hoping it’s any day now.

Here’s another hit of nostalgia as we wait anxiously.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. By the way, I had a typo instead of the word" not" it was supposed to say" now" So yeah, I'm thinking we'll hear something any day now

Getting closer!

Attachments

• tenor.png
    tenor.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 42
Ok, Just placed my CPC custom order. And it will be 4 to 5 months. So please please tell me these have been delivered or will be delivered tomorrow so they can be reshipped lol. I'm not a patient man! When I make minute rice I only boil it for 30 seconds

Last edited:
Ok, Just placed my CPC custom order. And it will be 4 to 5 months. So please please tell me these have been delivered or will be delivered tomorrow so they can be reshipped lol. I'm not a patient man! When I make minute rice I only boil it for 30 seconds when I make minute rice I only boil it for 30 seconds
According to the tracking info, they haven’t moved for the last 3 days, but they’re still showing as “expected” to be delivered to me on Thursday.

According to the tracking info, they haven’t moved for the last 3 days, but they’re still showing as “expected” to be delivered to me on Thursday.
Got to love tracking. I hate when that happens. It won't move for 3 days, and you're like" why the heck are you just sitting there?" Lol. Then usually they come on time or you get a notice the day there to be delivered that they will come two days later lol

Last edited:
Tru
Got to love tracking. I hate when that happens. It won't move for 3 days, and you're like" why the heck are you just sitting there?" Lol. Then usually they come on time or you get a notice the day there to be delivered that they will come two days later lol then usually they come on time or you get a notice the day there to be delivered that they will come two days later lol
True true

Ok, Just placed my CPC custom order. And it will be 4 to 5 months. So please please tell me these have been delivered or will be delivered tomorrow so they can be reshipped lol. I'm not a patient man! When I make minute rice I only boil it for 30 seconds

WHOA ... Dude... you move fast... I'll have to go look at your custom thread! Congrats, thats a big move!

6qz7fh.jpg

Got to love tracking. I hate when that happens. It won't move for 3 days, and you're like" why the heck are you just sitting there?" Lol. Then usually they come on time or you get a notice the day there to be delivered that they will come two days later lol
Well, they suddenly made it to my time zone overnight— progress! Still claiming tomorrow.

@Servo Today is the day!!!!!!! You're supposed to have a delivery today!!!!! So whenever you re-ship them, they Get shipped in the order payment was received right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom