Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (2 Viewers)

You can’t really oil ceramic chips. It’s a different material and it won’t soak it up like compression molded chips (cpc, Paulson, trk, etc.)
As far as I know you can't or shouldn't oil ceramics. I think he was just referring to the sheen. It will get from people's nasty fingers lol

As far as I know you can't or shouldn't oil ceramics. I think he was just referring to the sheen. It will get from people's nasty fingers lol
Yes for sure, dozens of people handling the chips on a regular basis will get any factory dust or dullness off your ceramic chips in short order. We are a secreting species, no matter how fastidious we are in grooming - we will handle and lightly emulsify poker chips in human grease, every time. Other than this though, you definitely don't want to oil ceramics!

Yes for sure, dozens of people handling the chips on a regular basis will get any factory dust or dullness off your ceramic chips in short order. We are a secreting species, no matter how fastidious we are in grooming - we will handle and lightly emulsify poker chips in human grease, every time. Other than this though, you definitely don't want to oil ceramics!
Too late! I grabbed a bottle of mineral oil (well actually 800) and about 20 super models ( I brought he whole model because I couldn't convince myself to just bring their fingers) Filled up a hot tub and threw the chips and the models in to get to oiling!

ok, just ate a sandwich and went to teach. Not quite as exciting I guess :rolleyes:

Chips are here! I am inspecting them right now. Does anyone else think that the colors are a bit faded on this run? Just a question. Anytime I've seen chips in a video like Chris Manzoni's video They are really dynamic. Take for instance the $100 Bowser chip. Mine appears to be gray, not even black. Am I the only one?
Bowser was the only one that surprised me a bit, particularly the edges. You can’t look at Peach and think “washed out,” though! Those things are bright!

Glad to hear they’re starting to arrive!

You all might think you’re excited to receive them, but I assure you that your excitement is nothing compared to my anxiety about whether I packed everything correctly and whether they arrive intact! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear they’re starting to arrive!

You all might think you’re excited to receive them, but I assure you that your excitement is nothing compared to my anxiety about whether I packed everything correctly and whether they arrive intact! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Looked fine to me. Don't worry

So I finally got an opportunity to look at my chips and I noticed that the DK .25s are a little different than the ones I ordered from the original group buy. In the picture below you can see that the barrels in the background are different. The original chips the barrels were brown (the chips on the left) while this group buy it appears that the brown is missing (the chips on the right). The difference is definitely tilting for me. Just curious if anyone else ran into this problem?

Attachments

• 129EC58A-8C20-401B-A72E-F9E2F8E4A217.jpeg
    129EC58A-8C20-401B-A72E-F9E2F8E4A217.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 118
So I finally got an opportunity to look at my chips and I noticed that the DK .25s are a little different than the ones I ordered from the original group buy. In the picture below you can see that the barrels in the background are different. The original chips the barrels were brown (the chips on the left) while this group buy it appears that the brown is missing (the chips on the right). The difference is definitely tilting for me. Just curious if anyone else ran into this problem?
I didn't end up with any of the orange DK, but what you received does not match the image on the order spreadsheet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220901_220641.jpg
    Screenshot_20220901_220641.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 73
That will have tilt the shit out of me, hope you will get a reprint from BR Pro

Hello everyone!

I wanted to spread the word that I just started another SPW GB thread that is taking orders.

In addition to the 39mm option, I’m running 43mm and 47mm options as well!

So, if anyone feels like they underbought, or just want MOAR, hop on over and get your order in before 9/30

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...up-buy-39mm-43mm-and-47mm.95201/#post-1967294

I hope everyone is loving their new chips!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom