Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World Small Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Still some of my favorites.\

If possible - I highly recommend making the larger denominations (1k/5k/25k) 43mm... my players really got a kick out of those. Also, I LOVE BRpoker 43mm chips. Just my thoughts!

Attachments

• lowshot.jpg
    lowshot.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I would’ve gone all in on this if I didn’t just purchase my own tourney set from @rjdev7 last month. As such, I’m only in the market for a DB.

If anyone is on the fence about these please don't be. You can argue about Tiki Kings/DDLM but at the end of the day I'd vote for the reaction people have to SPW chips over anything about color saturation and etc. The attention to detail on these are far greater than anything BR offers (I have tiki's & DDLM too!). I get half the joy from these bringing them out to new people. Everyone knows the characters and loves SPW!

edit: Get these AND get 43mm Tiki Kings + BR Plaques. Thank me later.

If anyone is on the fence about these please don't be. You can argue about Tiki Kings/DDLM but at the end of the day I'd vote for the reaction people have to SPW chips over anything about color saturation and etc. The attention to detail on these are far greater than anything BR offers (I have tiki's & DDLM too!). I get half the joy from these bringing them out to new people. Everyone knows the characters and loves SPW!

edit: Get these AND get 43mm Tiki Kings + BR Plaques. Thank me later.
I'm hesitating mostly because of reshipping to Canada, I'd rather do business with BR first. I love the samples I received and I think the DDLM and the Tikis are their best designs.

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing! I’m interested - will take a bit to figure out my order tho :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm in for

39mm

c12 x 3 $1 Blue Yoshi
c16 x 157 $5 Red Mario
c20 x 19 $25 Green Luigi

Total of 179 chips

Last edited:
The more I look at them, the more I feel I want some :( I'd take 43mm tho so I hope to see a group run this size, it's only +10c per chip at 3k+

Here's what I'd like to order:

39mm
C9 (Pink Peach 25¢) x 135
C11 (White Toad $1) x 235
C16 (Red Mario $5) x 210
C18 (Green Luigi $25) x 50
C22 (Black Bowser $100) x 20

Total 650 39mm chips

60mm
Dealer Button x 5

Here's what I'd like to order:

39mm
C9 (Pink Peach 25¢) x 135
C11 (White Toad $1) x 235
C16 (Red Mario $5) x 210
C18 (Green Luigi $25) x 50
C22 (Black Bowser $100) x 20

Total 650 39mm chips

60mm
Dealer Button x 5
c18 happens to be wario $20, I put you down for green luigi since that's what you typed out but if you want wario let me know.

I put down the dealer buttons as well, would love to get enough people interested to get those.

UPDATE FOR ALL: we are at 1714 chips currently if I decide to order as many as I am thinking.

Yes, I meant C20, Green Luigi. Thank you for catching that.

I think everybody on this order will want at least one dealer button. Also, I believe you can order less than 25 for dealer buttons. They're just like $7/button vs $6.

Please add my order:

C11 - Toad ($1) – 100
C16 – Mario ($5) – 150
C20 – Luigi ($25) – 150
C22 – Bowser ($100) - 50

Total - 450

Add one dealer button as well

Thanks

2164 chips total. we are getting pretty close now! We have 9 dealer buttons requested also. I will ask rjdev7 if DBs and everything else follow the 25 limit and see where we are at

2164 chips total. we are getting pretty close now! We have 9 dealer buttons requested also. I will ask rjdev7 if DBs and everything else follow the 25 limit and see where we are at
BR Pro requires 10 for edge printing on dealer buttons. Otherwise, no minimum, but they get marginally cheaper at 25 (and again at 100).

I did a tournament set last time around, and feel the need to do a micro stakes cash

so, all 39mm

C5 - Yoshi 5¢ - 150
C7 - Kong 25¢ - 150
C11 - Toad ($1) – 125
C16 – Mario ($5) – 50
C19 - Peach ($20) - 25

Total 500

Plus 4 Dealer Buttons

Plus
B1 - BOMB POT - 24
B2 - REBUY - 16
B3 - ALL IN - 16
B4 - GAME OVER - 16
B5 - SHOW EM - 16
B6 - HI LO - 23

thanks

Last edited:
I did a tournament set last time around, and feel the need to do a micro stakes cash

so, all 39mm

C5 - Yoshi 5¢ - 150
C7 - Kong 25¢ - 150
C11 - Toad ($1) – 125
C16 – Mario ($5) – 50
C19 - Peach ($20) - 25

Plus 4 Dealer Buttons

thanks
Got you on the sheet. We are now at 2664. Sooooooo close!
Would you mind sharing your breakdown for your tourney set? I hate tournaments to be honest but ALL of my friends play them so I want to get a set for when I play with them. Hate using dice chips, lol.

Also do we want 49mm DB or 60mm DB? Since I can't make a poll lets use like for 49mm and sunglasses man for 60mm.

I have never felt either size so I have no input here.

If you want both, feel free to reply to this and maybe we can get 10 of each sizing

Got you on the sheet. We are now at 2664. Sooooooo close!
Would you mind sharing your breakdown for your tourney set? I hate tournaments to be honest but ALL of my friends play them so I want to get a set for when I play with them. Hate using dice chips, lol.

I'm all over the place with different sets, but for fun chips like these in a group buy, with quantities of 25 I would do

100 x 25
100 x 100
75 x 500
100 x 1000
50 x 5000

that gives me 425 chips, more than enough to do one table
I would typically add 75 more 25s so that if I want to use the set with family in a cash game we could just do chip value / 100 (use the quarters for actual quarters and 100s for dollars)

Chris' video on tourney stack size and sets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom