Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World Small Group Buy (3 Viewers)

Ransora

Pair
Reaction score
Hello, I hope this finds you well!

gauging interest in a possible Super Poker World group buy.

I would like to keep this group buy relatively small because this would be my first time running one and I would like to not re-ship to 30 people.

Mainly looking to start this because I want to hit the 3,000 chip discount from BRPRO.

As far as I'm aware we can only order what is found in the spreadsheet here, so no dealer button it seems.

Here is the main SPW thread for more info.

I would be interested in getting 600-1,000 chips myself, haven't decided yet. At the VERY least I'm looking to get

100 .25 dk
200 $1 toad
200 $5 mario
75 $20 wario or $25 luigi
25 $100

I know I didn't do it, but please put your order down using spreadsheet code, and not the way I did it above. I'm just on mobile and too lazy to switch tabs at 2am.

However i may expand my numbers. If dealer button and such is possible I'd want that also.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I can try to gwt something going. Once there are 3,000 chips claimed I will close the group buy. I don't want to do a big one considering it will be my first one.

Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day!

Hello, I hope this finds you well!

gauging interest in a possible Super Poker World group buy.

I would like to keep this group buy relatively small because this would be my first time running one and I would like to not re-ship to 30 people.

Mainly looking to start this because I want to hit the 3,000 chip discount from BRPRO.

As far as I'm aware we can only order what is found in the spreadsheet here, so no dealer button it seems.

Here is the main SPW thread for more info.

I would be interested in getting 600-1,000 chips myself, haven't decided yet. At the VERY least I'm looking to get

100 .25 dk
200 $1 toad
200 $5 mario
75 $20 wario or $25 luigi
25 $100

I know I didn't do it, but please put your order down using spreadsheet code, and not the way I did it above. I'm just on mobile and too lazy to switch tabs at 2am.

However i may expand my numbers. If dealer button and such is possible I'd want that also.

Let me know if you'd be interested and I can try to gwt something going. Once there are 3,000 chips claimed I will close the group buy. I don't want to do a big one considering it will be my first one.

Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day!
You can order dealer buttons as well. You just need to hit the 25 minimum which is true for each denomination as well.

I ran one of these last year, and it really is pretty easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'd be in for some singles, if you hit the minimum on any that I'm still missing in my quest for a full sample set. (And if you don't mind a tiny order.)

Anyone considering these, go for it! They're great! Check out the last group buy thread for lots of great pics if you're on the fence: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...2022-group-buy-39mm-43mm-47mm-and-60mm.95201/

I ran one of these last year, and it really is pretty easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'd be in for some singles, if you hit the minimum on any that I'm still missing in my quest for a full sample set. (And if you don't mind a tiny order.)

Anyone considering these, go for it! They're great! Check out the last group buy thread for lots of great pics if you're on the fence: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...2022-group-buy-39mm-43mm-47mm-and-60mm.95201/
I am willing to do some singles for you especially since you tagged a bunch of people lol. I would also be willing to help @springbox since he commented on my wanted ad wanting some 100s i think

Definitely in for some, I gotta look at the spreadsheet again and think about quantities.

I am interested, but I also just bought 2 sets from the January group buy and 2 sets from the February group buy.

Someone tell me whether I should buy a set here as well. Also please tell me if I have a problem.

I am interested, but I also just bought 2 sets from the January group buy and 2 sets from the February group buy.

Someone tell me whether I should buy a set here as well. Also please tell me if I have a problem.
Well, I guess that depends on how much you've gotten from the other group buys lol

I'd be in for

C3 x 40 (5c Green Koopa)
C11 x 20 ($1 Toad)
C22 x 25 ($100 Bowser)
C23 x 25 ($500 Peach)

As well as one or two dealer buttons if we hit the minimum order quantity on those. I'd also get 2 or 3 all-in buttons, but I have a feeling those will be harder to hit quantity on.

Told myself I'd only pick up a few but... more chips

Last edited:
Someone tell me whether I should buy a set here as well.
20220412_193333.jpg

Do it friendo. They're worth it.

As of about a month ago, BRpro was not out of chipco blanks. I asked this same question when ordering my custom cash set, and their sales contact told me that they still have some. Their is an up charge of 20 cents per chip if you want to go that route.

Compared to the DDLM, how awesome are they? From the picture I think the DDLM are a bit more saturated in color but that's probably just pic/monitor effect
I don't think I have any DDLM chips. I do have a Brpro ceramic sample set but I don't think it included any DDLMs. I'll check, though.

I'd say the SPW are very colorful. I've said this before but they're not as rich as they appear in Chris Manzoni's video review.

Here's a couple closer shot of some with no filters or adjustments:

20220822_200554~2.jpg

20220226_134959.jpg

I have Tiki King samples and a single DDLM (43mm) and put them alongside some SPW with similar colors. Aside from perhaps a lighter shade of green, SPW can certainly hang with the Tikis. The blue available for $0.25 and $1 (in the racks in the background) is also a lighter blue than what you see used for the $2, which is more of a Tiki blue. Purple, red, and pink in particular are just as saturated as anything you’ll find, in my opinion.

I think the one that people find most surprising is Bowser— it’s charcoal, not black, but often appears black in very saturated pics and videos. Even my phone seems to up the saturation a bit by default, but hopefully this comparison shot to other known chips is helpful.

(Also, gratuitous backdrop of my SPW set.)

Attachments

• 365B4B62-3EDF-46F4-8A01-4B4B1B2AF8B9.jpeg
    365B4B62-3EDF-46F4-8A01-4B4B1B2AF8B9.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 259
  • B3F1C1DF-14BC-4F0D-B27C-A6509A0E30E1.jpeg
    B3F1C1DF-14BC-4F0D-B27C-A6509A0E30E1.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 254
I have Tiki King samples and a single DDLM (43mm) and put them alongside some SPW with similar colors. Aside from perhaps a lighter shade of green, SPW can certainly hang with the Tikis. The blue available for $0.25 and $1 (in the racks in the background) is also a lighter blue than what you see used for the $2, which is more of a Tiki blue. Purple, red, and pink in particular are just as saturated as anything you’ll find, in my opinion.

I think the one that people find most surprising is Bowser— it’s charcoal, not black, but often appears black in very saturated pics and videos. Even my phone seems to up the saturation a bit by default, but hopefully this comparison shot to other known chips is helpful.

(Also, gratuitous backdrop of my SPW set.)
They are indeed wonderful but I def prefer the saturation of DDLMs/tikis. Let's say i'd get SPW for tournaments after I get a DDLM cali cash set :p

As of about a month ago, BRpro was not out of chipco blanks. I asked this same question when ordering my custom cash set, and their sales contact told me that they still have some. Their is an up charge of 20 cents per chip if you want to go that route.
What is the difference between chipco et brpro blanks? I have samples on the way and I presume they will be on the CD cheaper (pricewise) blanks

Chipco blanks have a lot more texture on their faces, and they have sharp edges. BRP blanks have a smooth texture, and they can’t stand on edge.

I have added some more chips for myself and we seem to be at 885 total chips so far with sprinbox's order also.
I am stuck between the toad $1s and the yoshi $1s, does anybody have the ability to post a close up of them side by side, or at least a yoshi chip that is the same but different denom as the yoshi $1 next to a toad $1?

I have added some more chips for myself and we seem to be at 885 total chips so far with sprinbox's order also.
I am stuck between the toad $1s and the yoshi $1s, does anybody have the ability to post a close up of them side by side, or at least a yoshi chip that is the same but different denom as the yoshi $1 next to a toad $1?
Here are the lineups it sounds like you’re looking at. Sorry, I only have one DK chip.

Attachments

• 75166626-9DB5-42D7-BF3E-55463AA24551.jpeg
    75166626-9DB5-42D7-BF3E-55463AA24551.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 184

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom