• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Super Mario Bro Replica? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeLe

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
:unsure: Ebay Link, 99% sure it's @JLApoker here, JLA on the Poker chip is a clue, eBay username & also the JLA Poker Dealer

1687918625919.png

1687918563465.png

Last edited:
This makes me sad. @JLApoker if it is you, this is not cool. These were designs I created myself with @Pinesol13.

If this is Tina, who on the forum has a good relationship with her? Would you be open to trying to get some info and / or make an intro for me? I will try one time to get her her stop. Beyond that, not much I’m going to be able to do.

These were intended for the forum as something fun and cool and never intended for mass production.

Sad.

@JLApoker if this is indeed you, shameful behavior! And if any of you think Tina is going to stop when she has copied the RHC mold as another bad intentions move, I think you are being very naive. Tina has been built up to be a hero when in fact is a bad person or business that cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
I might add that any of the newbies that were fawning over the Tina RHC rip-off mold yesterday do not really belong in this community if they feel that it is a good deal for chipping.

The dealer button with his profile pic art is something of a giveaway. Funny how they don't even try to hide it

This makes me sad. @JLApoker if it is you, this is not cool. These were designs I created myself with @Pinesol13.

If this is Tina, who on the forum has a good relationship with her? Would you be open to trying to get some info and / or make an intro for me? I will try one time to get her her stop. Beyond that, not much I’m going to be able to do.

These were intended for the forum as something fun and cool and never intended for mass production.

Sad.
Looks pretty bad for him, a lot of stuff points to him, even in his posts. Have you found anything out?

Oh I didn't even hear about the RHC rip-off coming out officially. Can you share a link? What a disgrace.
So He has the comments turned off on the video for the super poker world chips. So I went to another one of his videos and left a heartwarming message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704-215152.png
    Screenshot_20230704-215152.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_20230704-215158.png
    Screenshot_20230704-215158.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 209
So I just commented on his Facebook page under the ad for these. I said
" dude You know you stole this super poker world artwork off of a member on poker chip forum not cool"
He needs to be banned from this site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704-220611.png
    Screenshot_20230704-220611.png
    159 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom