Sunfly Hybrid Group Buy Help! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not very difficult to place a custom order. If you can't make the AI-files yourself, hire one of the many awesome designers here for help like I did. @timinater helped me and was great to work with. It's a lot of fun to have your own set come to life.

As for the chips, i made one order of 600 chips and another for 900 chips and had quantities as low as 25 of a denom in one of those orders, but i think @Kid_Eastwood and/or @Odranoel77 had even less than that in their orders. And i'll also say this, sun-fly is very pleasant to deal with.

I love just about everything with the chips. They stack great and I like the feel and look. Now i'm not a rich guy with endless funds for chips unfortunatly and won't be in the market for a third set right now. Hell, i havn't even had the chance to put my tournament chips in play yet. But if anybody runs another gb, it would be interesting to see some new fresh take on it, like @Majodr who did a matsui version. Very cool chips. Or what about having a design that takes advantage of that metallic foil as seen on the Boardwalks labels? Or have a few "grand opening" designs or year of the rat or whatever with the large label thrown in there for some additional flavour to the design.

Oh crap... Now i want to make more chips. Curse you PCF. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

pretty sure the BWs feature a printed mock foil & didn't take advantage of the foil options.

i wonder what cards though? none on the site.

sketch-1586797560620.jpg

Haha, never knew how much i wanted this. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

heck yeah! your set's killer & that opens my eyes to the possibilities of working w/ the giant inlay on the 43s ~i typically don't prefer it. but, as alternates taking advantage of the space like that... hmm
Get samples. The large-inlay hybrids feel and sound nothing like the 43mm/25mm version, and also weigh less.

i super already have samples that's why i say i don't prefer the large inlay inno

giant_inlay_sunfly.jpg

edited to add pic i just took of said samples. i mostly don't like these particular designs. i could see a design that took advantage of the format working. just, mostly as an addition to a set with the smaller inlays

Last edited:
So who is all down for putting an order in? Dan from Sunfly reaches out to me regarding my order. Problem is I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for regarding chip designs yet. I like the silver club colors and I like the colors of HMKs

I agree I think the size of the inlays you have on your chips are just fine. 25mm correct?
That is what is thought they were yes. The smaller custom recess. My understanding is that is not a stock option in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom