Sun-fly tournament set (1 Viewer)

Got also my sample. Tweaking the €20.
Will try CC16 (forest) :
SFC19123101--4~2.jpg

Damn it man!! @HMK cant catch a break!! They look fantastic brother just keep telling yourself its all going to be worth it in the long run!! Fingers Crossed! Still can’t wait to see the final product!! Always your chipping Brother Ben

Reactions: HMK
I went ahead without changes, i think and hope they will look great when i get them. The plaques should be in my hands any day, the chips about 3 weeks from now, i hope.

Super excited to put this line up in play. :)
sketch-1582654043924.jpg

I went ahead without changes, i think and hope they will look great when i get them. The plaques should be in my hands any day, the chips about 3 weeks from now, i hope.

Super excited to put this line up in play. :)
View attachment 413873
They look perfect to me. This has really thrown a monkey wrench into my own Sunfly mockups because now I am spoilt for choice for Matsui, Bud Jones or Clay edgespots LOL

I have both clay and BJ spot style hybrids sets, and the latter are much nicer imo. But those Matsui spot style chips currently in development are really stunning.

I had been planning for another BJ style set, but now I find myself undecided between Matsui and Abbiati spot treatments.

So the first half the order has arrive. I'll take some better pictures during the weekend in proper daylight, the kitchen light makes everything look too yellow. But i'm super happy with how they turned out. The metallic printing is really cool and really changes depending on how much light is reflected on the plaques/jeton
IMG_20200227_202743.jpg
IMG_20200227_180144.jpg

I have both clay and BJ spot style hybrids sets, and the latter are much nicer imo. But those Matsui spot style chips currently in development are really stunning.

I had been planning for another BJ style set, but now I find myself undecided between Matsui and Abbiati spot treatments.
And you certainly have given food for thought in terms which direction I want to take this. My original idea was Matsui, Abbiati type edgespots although BJ S2 type edgespots have found much favor since my purchase of a Big Easy chipset along with having seen pictures of the stunning Sunfly Mayfairs. I will have to mock them all up to decide.

So the first half the order has arrive. I'll take some better pictures during the weekend in proper daylight, the kitchen light makes everything look too yellow. But i'm super happy with how they turned out. The metallic printing is really cool and really changes depending on how much light is reflected on the plaques/jetonView attachment 414573View attachment 414575
Love the plaques. And bounty chips are the best possible usage for jetons, imo. Too slick to be used for betting, but not an issue for low-quantity bounties.

bounty chips are the best possible usage for jetons, imo. Too slick to be used for betting, but not an issue for low-quantity bounties.
I don't agree. I've had all sorts of problems at @HMK's tournaments with my bounty stacks falling over into each other creating a huge mess... I asked him to get som 36mm for bounties to give me more room, but he refused.

Hi guys, chips have arrived! Overall i'm super happy with them. The hundo didn't turn out quite as I hade expected, it's sort of dark grey/charcoal. Looks cool tho, but not what i had expected like I said. Will try my very best to get the samples in the mail during the weekend @arch3r @grantc54 @Ben8257 @timinater

Pics can be found here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hmk-tournament-sun-fly-msk.54250/#post-1036609

I've noticed the same with French GB "ACF Tribute" :
Mockup :
SET-petit.jpg.1385f5ea96cd5756092343bc58ef0385.jpg

Sample :
5e7156b112dcf_SAMPLE1001B.jpg.fa1bf0bbc7b19042ad32caf680d8ba64.jpg

And @Odranoel77 also have the same for his hundo :
img_20200311_185041-jpg.425631

Maybe on the PolyInno they can't have a very deep black.

For the PolyClay however it's possible :
full

And oh... Congrats for your set !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom