Suggestions for Santa Ysabel quarters?

Mike Wells

Two Pair
Reaction score
Got a small cash set. Originally bought to relabel...but now I like em too much.
Wish I could have got a barrel or two of quarters. If anyone has a lead, that would be sweet. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. There weren't very many.
That being said, I want to relabel some green chips for quarters. Here are some pics with the greens I have. They seem to match up best with the forest greens. I have exactly a rack of each of those, and they would have to be milled...so....
I'm looking for some suggestions for a good quarter. Preferably something that I can actually get my hands on...but any and all suggestions welcome.
Thanks in advance.
20200529_181829.jpg
20200529_181942.jpg
20200529_182154.jpg

AWenger

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I could have got a barrel or two of quarters.
I want to relabel some green chips for quarters. Here are some pics with the greens I have. They seem to match up best with the forest greens.
You mean $25 'quarters' then, I assume. How about Native Lights primary $25s. What condition are your Santa Ysabel $1s & $5s in?

17148.jpg

Reaction score
Green may dirty stack with the teal of the SY $1.
I was tempted to pair it with Ultimate Bet 25 (one of my favorites!) but it’s alil to close.
Glws, interested to see what ideas come about :cool

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfect Frac! Well done :cool
Edge spot progression isn't great! Honestly I wanted to go with the Aransas Queens $5 red chip with the peach edge spot... really matches the set well! But finding 200 would be difficult! And we already have plenty of these so to match the pastel theme... pink fracs it is!!

Top Bottom