[Subbed] Me after Chiproom sales (2 Viewers)

This might be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! Thank you!

Solid dubbing! Showed it to my wife and she responded

"I'd stab you right in the fucking face if you spoke to me like that"

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but...
Uh, does she know about my hacking skills? Because it might be a selling point....

Lmao. This is definitely the funniest shit I’ve seen in a very long time. Not sure which is funnier, though. The masterful recreation of the dialogue. Or the context of the actual video. Maybe it’s funnier still that most, if not all, except for @FordPickup92 would look at this video and say, Pokémon or poker chips? What’s the fucking difference??:mad: Stop buying all this shit!
Enter the whole “investment” argument...

Lmao. This is definitely the funniest shit I’ve seen in a very long time. Not sure which is funnier, though. The masterful recreation of the dialogue. Or the context of the actual video. Maybe it’s funnier still that most, if not all, except for @FordPickup92 would look at this video and say, Pokémon or poker chips? What’s the fucking difference??:mad: Stop buying all this shit!
Enter the whole “investment” argument...
Pokemon was my thing when I was a kid! But poker chips are better! Ben and I look at eachother when buying stuff and go no....don't...but.. :banghead:
I need to pay the credit card!

This thing is funny and makes my brain hurt at the same time. If someone charged 1200 dollars to my credit card for Pokemon I'd be losing my shit not calm like she is. This is why I don't use credit cards for poker chips...I mean pokemon!

But poker chips are better! Ben and I look at eachother when buying stuff and go no....don't...but..
D080B65B-0D3B-4697-9630-7571CE9A84EE.jpeg

Not meant to be offensive. Wife and I are bingeing TK tonight and dying laughing. She shared this with me... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

OMG. That was equal parts hilarious, mind-boggling, disturbing and infuriating. Where the F did you find that, is it real and are there more of those?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom