[Subbed] Me after Chiproom sales

Hornet

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! Thank you!

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solid dubbing! Showed it to my wife and she responded

"I'd stab you right in the fucking face if you spoke to me like that"

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but...
Uh, does she know about my hacking skills? Because it might be a selling point....

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Lmao. This is definitely the funniest shit I’ve seen in a very long time. Not sure which is funnier, though. The masterful recreation of the dialogue. Or the context of the actual video. Maybe it’s funnier still that most, if not all, except for @FordPickup92 would look at this video and say, Pokémon or poker chips? What’s the fucking difference??:mad: Stop buying all this shit!
Enter the whole “investment” argument...

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao. This is definitely the funniest shit I’ve seen in a very long time. Not sure which is funnier, though. The masterful recreation of the dialogue. Or the context of the actual video. Maybe it’s funnier still that most, if not all, except for @FordPickup92 would look at this video and say, Pokémon or poker chips? What’s the fucking difference??:mad: Stop buying all this shit!
Enter the whole “investment” argument...
Pokemon was my thing when I was a kid! But poker chips are better! Ben and I look at eachother when buying stuff and go no....don't...but.. :banghead:
I need to pay the credit card!

Marhault

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thing is funny and makes my brain hurt at the same time. If someone charged 1200 dollars to my credit card for Pokemon I'd be losing my shit not calm like she is. This is why I don't use credit cards for poker chips...I mean pokemon!

Ethan

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But poker chips are better! Ben and I look at eachother when buying stuff and go no....don't...but..
D080B65B-0D3B-4697-9630-7571CE9A84EE.jpeg

Not meant to be offensive. Wife and I are bingeing TK tonight and dying laughing. She shared this with me... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
OMG. That was equal parts hilarious, mind-boggling, disturbing and infuriating. Where the F did you find that, is it real and are there more of those?!

Beakertwang

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there were Oscars for PCF, this would clean up. Brilliant!

Top Bottom