Stonks, crypto and things (1 Viewer)

johnjohn

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
7ebb3y.jpg

I could see a future where a significant amount of the world moves to bitcoin making the price stay permanently high. I don't own any BTC but I think that is a real possibility over the next 10 years as BTC becomes viewed as more lindy than fiat currencies.

I put my limit into crypto and will not put any more in. I'm just sitting back and watching the rollercoaster and shedding a tear every now and then. I have faith that it will be fine but it'll take a few more years before that hypothesis is confirmed.

I'm glad I averaged down in Meta while it sunk. I'm now up so much that it represented nearly half my single stonks portfolio until I sold the holdings bought at higher prices to lock in the loss and put that money in Disney (which is taking a pummeling).

I put my limit into crypto and will not put any more in. I'm just sitting back and watching the rollercoaster and shedding a tear every now and then. I have faith that it will be fine but it'll take a few more years before that hypothesis is confirmed.

I'm glad I averaged down in Meta while it sunk. I'm now up so much that it represented nearly half my single stonks portfolio until I sold the holdings bought at higher prices to lock in the loss and put that money in Disney (which is taking a pummeling).
1684944366110.gif

Long ETH, BTC, and cigars. Waiting on stonks except for several industries and their decent div yields. exceptions being GOOGL with their really freaky ai that has not been released commercially. Picked them up slowly in the upper 80s. Watching vz and wba for value buys but both have their issues.

Sure is quiet around here. Any other HODLers enjoying this run up?

Hoping for SOL to hit $300 before mid April(wishful thinking) to fund W@B III lol.

Been a tough few years financially since the pandemic, no extra money to DCA, especially when SOL went under $20.

Hope to turn those profits into BTC for the next, post halving cycle

Hoping for SOL to hit $300 before mid April(wishful thinking) to fund W@B III lol.

Been a tough few years financially since the pandemic, no extra money to DCA, especially when SOL went under $20.

Hope to turn those profits into BTC for the next, post halving cycle
That sucks that you not able to DCA when it was at $8. The run up has been nuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom