STFU/Zip It! Official Group Buy Thread *Closed* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang you guys are pros. Here we are less than 24 hours after the group buy closes and there's only 6 orders I think that haven't been paid for and several of those are on hold to combine shipping and stuff to save some money for people.

Everything has been sent to ABC but I think I might have been too late in the day on Friday so I'd imagine it will be Monday before I hear anything from them but I'll keep you guys posted.

*UPDATE*

So I got an email update from ABC. Apparently the orientation of the STFU/Zip it on the edge to match the face involves a lot of extra time and labor as they have to ensure the chips are properly aligned. Which basically means to do this it would cost and extra 10 cents per chip for edge alignment. I didn't want to delay production to do a poll or take the chance of losing individuals in the group buy over something so trivial so I made an "executive decision" to get this alignment done. This is on me, not you guys. I should have known this in advance and I didn't. So I'm not going to require anyone to pay the extra 10 cents per chip. I'm fully willing to eat the extra $100 dollars. However in the event you are feeling generous and are wiling to pay the extra 10 cents per chip that yours will cost then I would greatly appreciate it. I'll attach my paypal in case anyone is interested. But please feel no obligation. I will be trying to sell a few of the extra chips I ordered in the classifieds after the group buy to recoup the cost involved and some of other extra things. I'll attach the email screenshot as proof in case there's any doubt.

Paypal - marhault18@mediacombb.net

Email.JPG

*UPDATE*

So I got an email update from ABC. Apparently the orientation of the STFU/Zip it on the edge to match the face involves a lot of extra time and labor as they have to ensure the chips are properly aligned. Which basically means to do this it would cost and extra 10 cents per chip for edge alignment. I didn't want to delay production to do a poll or take the chance of losing individuals in the group buy over something so trivial so I made an "executive decision" to get this alignment done. This is on me, not you guys. I should have known this in advance and I didn't. So I'm not going to require anyone to pay the extra 10 cents per chip. I'm fully willing to eat the extra $100 dollars. However in the event you are feeling generous and are wiling to pay the extra 10 cents per chip that yours will cost then I would greatly appreciate it. I'll attach my paypal in case anyone is interested. But please feel no obligation. I will be trying to sell a few of the extra chips I ordered in the classifieds after the group buy to recoup the cost involved and some of other extra things.

Well done. I'll send you some bucks.

*UPDATE*

So I got an email update from ABC. Apparently the orientation of the STFU/Zip it on the edge to match the face involves a lot of extra time and labor as they have to ensure the chips are properly aligned. Which basically means to do this it would cost and extra 10 cents per chip for edge alignment. I didn't want to delay production to do a poll or take the chance of losing individuals in the group buy over something so trivial so I made an "executive decision" to get this alignment done. This is on me, not you guys. I should have known this in advance and I didn't. So I'm not going to require anyone to pay the extra 10 cents per chip. I'm fully willing to eat the extra $100 dollars. However in the event you are feeling generous and are wiling to pay the extra 10 cents per chip that yours will cost then I would greatly appreciate it. I'll attach my paypal in case anyone is interested. But please feel no obligation. I will be trying to sell a few of the extra chips I ordered in the classifieds after the group buy to recoup the cost involved and some of other extra things. I'll attach the email screenshot as proof in case there's any doubt.

View attachment 356186
Payment sent

*UPDATE*

View attachment 356186

Good decision! I'm not sure if it's related to currency conversion, but PayPal is charging quite a large fee (relatively speaking). Since I haven't paid for shipping yet, please add another 4 bucks when you have the final figure and I'll pay for it all at once.

*UPDATE*
Emailed ABC today and Kristil informed me the chips are nearly complete and should ship out tomorrow! Wanted to thank those of you that pitched in for the edge alignment as well. Some of you pitched in more than your fair shares worth. I will try to make it up to you in some way.

*UPDATE*
Emailed ABC today and Kristil informed me the chips are nearly complete and should ship out tomorrow! Wanted to thank those of you that pitched in for the edge alignment as well. Some of you pitched in more than your fair shares worth. I will try to make it up to you in some way.
Yay omg excited!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::nailbite:

These turned out awesome! @ABC Gifts and Awards knocked it out of the park on these!
I've gotten most shipped other than a couple that I have more complicated shipping to deal with and 1 I still haven't gotten an address for. If there's any issues, damaged chips in delivery whatever let me know and we will work something out to make it right.
20191105_120851.jpg

20191105_120930.jpg

20191105_165143.jpg

20191105_165201.jpg

20191105_165221.jpg

20191105_165232.jpg

20191105_165306.jpg

*UPDATE*

View attachment 356186
@Marhault

Man...I just read this now. Really had missed it entirely.

How much money do you still need to recover? The trouble for me in Canada is egregious fees even for a few bucks to send you...I'll pay $2.19 in fees. It's really stupid.

Now that Ive seen this and read it, I'll make sure to square with you someday. Will have to make it right.

@Marhault

Man...I just read this now. Really had missed it entirely.

How much money do you still need to recover? The trouble for me in Canada is egregious fees even for a few bucks to send you...I'll pay $2.19 in fees. It's really stupid.

Now that Ive seen this and read it, I'll make sure to square with you someday. Will have to make it right.
Don't worry about it. I'm pretty close to even now. Several people paid extra that they didn't need to. I ordered a bunch of extra, I'm gonna have @Tommy do a giveaway soon on a couple of shuffle stacks of each. @Kensco donated the extra I was gonna send him (although I sent them anyway) to that effort. The other extras I'll sell on the classifieds for a small markup for those that missed out on this. There might have been a few that just wanted 1 or 2 but just didn't think it was worth getting in the group buy. Figured that would cover the extra. I understand about the fees so don't sweat it. I'm sure we will have other transactions down the line ;)

These turned out awesome! @ABC Gifts and Awards knocked it out of the park on these!
I've gotten most shipped other than a couple that I have more complicated shipping to deal with and 1 I still haven't gotten an address for. If there's any issues, damaged chips in delivery whatever let me know and we will work something out to make it right.
View attachment 362587
View attachment 362588
View attachment 362589
View attachment 362591
View attachment 362596
View attachment 362597
View attachment 362598
cant wait!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom