Starting Stack Thread (2 Viewers)

Maybe I'll take some pics this weekend. I was hoping to wait til I got my add-ons for that set, but the guy that is doing the hotstamping is taking forever. I have 500 more chips coming for that set; 1 add'tl rack of all the previous denoms, plus T5Ks & T25Ks.
Hopefully, I get them before I die.

death is temporary. chips are forever.

1/1 game tonight. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423266413248.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423266413248.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 497
Man i was with Jim in the beginning when he said the inlays were ugly but those chippies are so growing on me. Nice set

Mr. Cheese, how many total chips is your Gangster Squad set? I love the inlay with the $1. Turned out great.

Mr. Cheese, how many total chips is your Gangster Squad set? I love the inlay with the $1. Turned out great.

Thanks :). I've got about 800 plus some extras. I actually have about 160 that I still need to label but I've been too lazy to get it done because I haven't needed them yet lol.

Every time someone posts a pic of InPlays, Proteges, spotted MGK's, or BCC GCR's, I feel like I'm getting intellectually punched in the nuts. Man do I wish the old BCC was still around...

Good on y'all for stackin'em if you got'em!

Every time someone posts a pic of InPlays, Proteges, spotted MGK's, or BCC GCR's, I feel like I'm getting intellectually punched in the nuts. Man do I wish the old BCC was still around...

Good on y'all for stackin'em if you got'em!

Ah, good ol' BCC. I know they got a lot of hate, but when they did it right they really did it right. I got lucky enough to snag a 1000 piece cash set of Proteges before they went under.

DCS 2015 Main Event Starting Stack:
yJfrHrW.jpg

BCC GCOP Pre-Tourney Starting Stacks:

uTXznH8.jpg

Three Putt Poker Various Tourney Starting Stacks:
SshZqo7.jpg

zoKaY3B.jpg

egUIMqe.jpg

Matsui WSOP Tribute Starting Stacks:
NA0q9IM.jpg

Three Putt Poker Starting (and End-of-Night) Cash Game Stacks:

N5dW3ew.jpg

hz8XhaD.jpg
Great Shot of the Grand Championship Poker stacks! those are great, vibrant colors! but those Three Putt Poker chips are simply to die for! wow what a great idea with great design and color scheme! def in Top 5 Records (chips) IMO

Wow.. you've got a whole bunch of sweet chips there!

DCS 2015 Main Event Starting Stack:
yJfrHrW.jpg

BCC GCOP Pre-Tourney Starting Stacks:

uTXznH8.jpg

Three Putt Poker Various Tourney Starting Stacks:
SshZqo7.jpg

zoKaY3B.jpg

egUIMqe.jpg

Matsui WSOP Tribute Starting Stacks:
NA0q9IM.jpg

Three Putt Poker Starting (and End-of-Night) Cash Game Stacks:

N5dW3ew.jpg

hz8XhaD.jpg

It's always awesome to see the Three-Putt Poker sets. I absolutely love the T5, but all of the chips are amazing.

View attachment 10138
I'm either a genius or a retard. I'm dealing and teaching my wife and her crew to play hold em tonight. This is my ticket to hosting a weekly game. I think. :)

I'm leaning toward genius... Happy wife, happy life!

I taught my wife to play, and now she can hold her own with the local crew. Some of her more advanced plays are starting to scare me. It's a good way on getting a new poker table build into the house... oh and of course more chips!

I've started running a low buy in game to introduce the game to my local crew wives/gf's and additional friends who are not poker savvy. It's been a great way to get everyone together for a low key event. Usually starts with bbq :).

I reserve the high stakes games for the more advanced players who are willing to pony up and exercise their skills. It's definitely upped my game learning from the veterans.

Hopefully I didn't sidetrack this thread too much. I'll post pics of my not as cool chips starting stacks when I prep for this week's game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom