Starting Stack Thread (6 Viewers)

Here's my Stardust Mansion starting stacks for 20 players 25K:

* I usually do either 10K or 15K depending on the number of players. I only go deep stack 25K for the ToC. Sorry for the crappy pics...

tGKXszg.jpg

Ixo7mDP.jpg

GlHchjg.jpg

YvBiF1E.jpg

aUccGRB.jpg

RKuPWda.jpg

This is a spectacular set! You have to bring them over to the WCB so everyone can see them, and we could use them for sit-n-gos!

Done Jeff, it will be my pleasure!!! Being a little part of WCB will be the highlight of those chips life...

Thanks for the nice comments...

This is a spectacular set! You have to bring them over to the WCB so everyone can see them, and we could use them for sit-n-gos!

Yep, for T5k and up I use the T5s as bounties. When rolling with a smaller starting stack that uses T5s (T1k - T2.5k) I use a different chip or a bounty button.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

hz8XhaD.jpg

Lookin good, Links! I see you made it to Zazzle for a three Putt customized phone case! Balla!

Lookin good, Links! I see you made it to Zazzle for a three Putt customized phone case! Balla!

I ordered it not too long after seeing yours at last years Madison Meet Up. I think mine is from case-mate.com though (thanks to a 50% off groupon :) )

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

the best part of this is the folgers bank. at least in my case, though, it would lead to the most annoyingly-pun-heavy night of poker you've ever experienced.

lol. I tried using an envelope, then a big billfold, then one of those metal money boxes. None of them work as well as the coffee can imo. :) I keep $5 in quarters in there in the rare event someone wants to cash out for the exact amount and just cram buy-ins in throughout the night.

They go very well with the set - the whole collection is beautifully matched.

Thanks!

I wanted to do custom cards but I have had no luck finding a quality provider without doing a ridiculous amount of decks. I spent hours scouring card backs looking for one I liked the appearance of. I wanted it to fit within the saloon motif. So far the Davincis have held up well.

lol. I tried using an envelope, then a big billfold, then one of those metal money boxes. None of them work as well as the coffee can imo. :) I keep $5 in quarters in there in the rare event someone wants to cash out for the exact amount and just cram buy-ins in throughout the night.

I have a couple generic neoprene cases for tablets that work well, one has a smaller side pouch for the quarters. [emoji12]

Thanks!

I wanted to do custom cards but I have had no luck finding a quality provider without doing a ridiculous amount of decks. I spent hours scouring card backs looking for one I liked the appearance of. I wanted it to fit within the saloon motif. So far the Davincis have held up well.

This is what makes an awesome card room - an eye toward every last detail, right down to the cards.
Well... this, and a few dollars - but who's counting?

looking pretty hawt, pisces, but i wanna see some pron of your custom stamped MGKs...

looking pretty hawt, pisces, but i wanna see some pron of your custom stamped MGKs...

Maybe I'll take some pics this weekend. I was hoping to wait til I got my add-ons for that set, but the guy that is doing the hotstamping is taking forever. I have 500 more chips coming for that set; 1 add'tl rack of all the previous denoms, plus T5Ks & T25Ks.
Hopefully, I get them before I die.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom