Interest Starting Stack Chip Tubes (1 Viewer)

Got mine, thanks!

@Moxie Mike , I anticipate being able to precount starting stacks into the tubes, and pass them out upon buy-in. The advantage of the tubes is keeping this neat and preventing those precounted chips from accidentally finding their way to the table.

I also might use the tubes for storage of odd numbers of chips, extras and the like.

Although I was able to get (10) 60 dram tubes from the pharmacy for free, they are yellow. I would be interested in clear tubes that hold at least 40
39mm chips. Are there any group buys starting in the new year?

Last edited:
I can do another round after the new year. Need at least 100 to make it worth it. Please start listing how many you want.

I'm potentially interested, but is the price $2/tube + $10-15 shipping? Because for 20 tubes, it's cheaper for me to buy direct from Uline, so I feel like maybe I'm missing something.

Let's get the total to at least 100 tubes. These are great for holding chips, starting stacks etc.

Any lead on a low cost option for these? $2 per tube feels steep, and any features like air tight seal probably aren't necessary if its just short term storage for starting a tournament/game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom