GB Completed Starlite-Thunderbird-Giraffes Cards Mold Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my chips and was finally able to open them up last night. Both sets are amazing. I was iffy about the starlights, but I like them a lot more than I anticipated. So, I guess I'll keep both sets lol. Thanks for running a great group buy Justin, and amazing packaging! If you run another buy on these in the future I'll def want to add on to my current sets.

Got my chips and was finally able to open them up last night. Both sets are amazing. I was iffy about the starlights, but I like them a lot more than I anticipated. So, I guess I'll keep both sets lol. Thanks for running a great group buy Justin, and amazing packaging! If you run another buy on these in the future I'll def want to add on to my current sets.
Next buy coming very soon!

I second what turboj623 said. Very well ran and great turn around time on the chips. Thanks again

Are all Tina molds possible with a group buy? I haven't been paying attention, but now want a set.

I need some $0.25 Starlites

should make up a $0.50 Starlites for $0.50/$1 Blinds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom