GB Completed Starlite-Thunderbird-Giraffes Cards Mold Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a pretty quick turnaround for production. But now we have to wait on the boat to get here. That's the most time-consuming part of the process.

That was a pretty quick turnaround for production. But now we have to wait on the boat to get here. That's the most time-consuming part of the process.
Production was completed April 23rd. Tracking number was just sent yesterday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-04-14-12-06.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-04-14-12-06.png
    544.3 KB · Views: 77
My last shipment from Tina took about 45 days so hopefully in the next few weeks

I hope I don't miss another one of these. I just ordered some Mapes from Tina personally and the plane ride was almost as much as the chips.

Shouldn’t be long now. Bad news is I will be in Amarillo June 10-16.(they are being delivered to my office so no worries) I will get them out just as soon as I get back though.

Shouldn’t be long now. Bad news is I will be in Amarillo June 10-16.(they are being delivered to my office so no worries) I will get them out just as soon as I get back though.
No worries! We waited this long, lol. I'll be out of town the week after or so, so I might not even be home when you reship them.

All chips accounted for. Bad news is I leave for Amarillo at 6 am tomorrow. Will be back next Thursday. Will try to have them shipped out by next Saturday

I was just about to ask how the quality/price and quantity of time were on Tina group buys lately. This group buy indicates that all is well in Tina Land, maybe better than ever if we're getting chips from order to everybody in less than 90 days.

I was just about to ask how the quality/price and quantity of time were on Tina group buys lately. This group buy indicates that all is well in Tina Land, maybe better than ever if we're getting chips from order to everybody in less than 90 days.
Less than 60 days from order til delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom