Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Re-opening this thread if anyone has starbursts to swap

I’ll start - I’ve got 40 charcoal starbursts that are darker than the rest, pictured here with others and a black chip for reference. Anyone want to trade?
AF48B9FB-C0A4-4137-9CA4-4EA5594CB2FD.jpeg
FAE2D82B-DF13-41FE-9E2B-FB66E036B3CE.jpeg

Last edited:
I might but I am not with my bursts at the moment. What are you trying to do? You want darker ones or lighter ones?

Newbie and starburst fan here. Take a bump in exchange for a question :) What does everyone do with starbursts. Are they used in games?
Sometime used as a frac in a set where fracs aren’t readily available. Limit sets. Misc game night with the fam. The Horse racing board game.

But yah… for me it’s mostly just general hoarding.

Was wondering if milling these were a cardinal sin
The fundamentalist sects think so. The new age progressives see no issue. Some in the middle have varying standards depending on color, condition, and whether they are over stamps. I don't think it matters personally.

I’m confused what you can mill if you couldn’t mill a starburst, the most common solid THC

I’m confused what you can mill if you couldn’t mill a starburst, the most common solid THC
Complete green light to mill overstamps in my book (and of course any misc monogram hotstamp). But true, minty condition Starbursts are starting to become much more rare. I would shed a tear for milled starbursts. At least maybe try to trade them for a random solid before they go to the drill press.

Save the Starbursts!
:)

Complete green light to mill overstamps in my book (and of course any misc monogram hotstamp). But true, minty condition Starbursts are starting to become much more rare. I would shed a tear for milled starbursts. At least maybe try to trade them for a random solid before they go to the drill press.

Save the Starbursts!
:)
THIS.
Very much this.

I have a similar situation to dmoney.
I have 140, what I believe to be sky blue starbursts, but they are two different shades, one light and one dark. I haven’t looked at these in a while but from what I remember they are in nice condition. All pretty sharp and stand on edge.
If anyone is interested I’d be willing to trade them. Maybe trade for a rack of similar condition starbursts or 2 racks of starbursts in worse shape? I’d probably be interested in any colour.
If anyone is interested reach out and I can send pictures.
Thanks
Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom