Star Line Cut Card Interest *** "ORDERS" CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1564777881338.png

Last Call!

Closing the interest table for these cut cards after this weekend and gonna get these started!

INTEREST THREAD IS CLOSED.

Thanks for all who expressed interest! The counts in the post #2 table will not be updated anymore.
Finalizing counts for this order. I will be contacting people once I know what the final costs with shipping will be. I will start collecting payments/addresses at that time.

Thank you.

Sorry if I’m clueless...I don’t think I’ve seen payment request...do I owe someone money?
Thanks for following up. No money has been collected yet. The cut cards are in a slightly different timeframe than the Round 4 GB and the order is still being processed. Hopefully, I will contact everyone very soon!

If anyone can spare some, I’d love 2 each of the bridge size. :tup:

Also looking for a couple setups of the Star cards.

The cost/card itself is not yet determined. It will be higher than the other cut cards happening in the GB, as there are art fees, etc that will be factoring in. I am estimating that it will be between $2-2.25/card + shipping.

Update time! They should be here sometime next week!

I'm going to start PMing and collecting moneys/addresses, so I can immediately ship them out when I get them.

Good news, they will be at the lower end of the estimate. $2/each + shipping.
For my simplicity in domestic shipping:
  • US shipping for 8 or less will be +$1 in a regular envelope
  • US shipping for 9+ will be +$4 in a small bubble mailer
International shipping for every 8 will be +$2 in a regular envelope. Life hack to not fill out a bunch of custom forms. (courtesy of @MatB -Thanks!)

PMs incoming.

Last edited:
Can’t believe I missed this! Too cool. If anyone wants to get rid of a few spare bridge sized pm me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom