Wanted Stackable racks for paulson Cincinnati white label (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerLegend

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for stackable racks for my Cincinnati white label chips. If anyone has extras they want to sell or can point me in the right directions. Apache says it will be a few months until theirs come back in stock. I have just over 850 chips. So thinking I’ll put just 800 in an Apache 3800. Got 2 of them when they were on sale and got some of that plasti dip spray.

Looking for stackable racks for my Cincinnati white label chips. If anyone has extras they want to sell or can point me in the right directions. Apache says it will be a few months until theirs come back in stock. I have just over 850 chips. So thinking I’ll put just 800 in an Apache 3800. Got 2 of them when they were on sale and got some of that plasti dip spray.
Racks & Storage
INTIAM INC/HI-TECH COMMERCIAL
1840 STELLA LAKE
LAS VEGAS, NV 89106
(702) 649-5002 ext. 111
Unique just changed their name a little bit ago. Mention “4200 racks”

The 4200 are open racks. Are you looking for lidded racks that stack directly on top of each other like the Matsui ones?
Yea sir. I just purchased 2 Apache 3800 cases for my chips. I would love to get 800 of my Cincinnati white label in one and the other one will be for my 600 super Mario chip set. While we are on this tread, the super chips I had made from chipco chips. Any chance I could also get coke feedback on the best racks with lids for those

Yea sir. I just purchased 2 Apache 3800 cases for my chips. I would love to get 800 of my Cincinnati white label in one and the other one will be for my 600 super Mario chip set. While we are on this tread, the super chips I had made from chipco chips. Any chance I could also get coke feedback on the best racks with lids for those

I might have some octagonal racks which might be of use to you. Let me dig around and see what I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom