Wanted Any Jack Cincinnati Tournament Chips White or Black label (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Looking for any of these Jack Cincinnati Tournament Chips

White Label will entertain Black Label as well

looking for more buddy who wants to expand his collection

PM me if you have anything

Mainly looking for $500, $1,000 & $5,000 and up but he is willing to take anything

pic for ref (Not my Pic)

or if anyone has any PINK Paulson Advertising Chips they are getting rid of Message me thanks

1700723959940.jpeg

Last edited:
I have more than I need of a few of the smaller denominations, but probably not the bigger ones like you are looking for.

If I were building a set and I knew what I know about these I would use another solid RHC & re-label for a few of the bigger denominations. There are plenty of the T25 & T100's out there to be reasonable. The T500's were in high demand & there must not have been many out there because there was a mad scramble for those. The T1000 are out there, but it is a great color and lots of demand too. @T5000 this is where it really starts to get tough. You don't need all that many, but these don't surface often so they will be tough. T25,000 & T100,000 are going to be very, very difficult. I have had my set since the beginning and watch almost all transactions & almost never see these 2. I am pretty sure just a few people have all of those two and they are holding tight.

I have more than I need of a few of the smaller denominations, but probably not the bigger ones like you are looking for.

If I were building a set and I knew what I know about these I would use another solid RHC & re-label for a few of the bigger denominations. There are plenty of the T25 & T100's out there to be reasonable. The T500's were in high demand & there must not have been many out there because there was a mad scramble for those. The T1000 are out there, but it is a great color and lots of demand too. @T5000 this is where it really starts to get tough. You don't need all that many, but these don't surface often so they will be tough. T25,000 & T100,000 are going to be very, very difficult. I have had my set since the beginning and watch almost all transactions & almost never see these 2. I am pretty sure just a few people have all of those two and they are holding tight.
I wish I could find the OG tan 100k's for my set but couldn't find any when I was searching as there were extremely limited. I also needed more pinks. This is what I ended up doing and i think it worked out fantastic. Ill psot a pic of my set once i get all the labels on and have it complete

t500 - paulson pink advertising RHC's with gear labels
100K - paulson white advetising RHC with gear labels
bounty - pauslon blue advertising RHC with gear labels

Pic - I also decided to do black background on the bounty to make it stand out and keep it seperate from the rest of the set

Attachments

• IMG_1982.jpeg
    IMG_1982.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 44
Mainly looking for the Pink $500s now will pay a premium

all set on t25 and t100

poss could take some t5k and up

PM me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom