Square Table Topper (1 Viewer)

SaucyAussie

High Hand
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a nice table topper for a square table?

My third table is a 52" square high top. Right now I just throw on one of those fold out octagon toppers which is just "ok". It doesn't get a lot of use right now, but as my home game grows I expect to use the third table a lot more.

I would love a custom option, but all the custom jobs I see on here are rectangle or oval. I thought about going with one of those Triton 50" round toppers and just leaving the table corners exposed.

Anyone seen a decent square topper?

The only square ones I’ve seen are for Mahjong or board games and are in the 32” to 36” range.
Even the largest mats or toppers have two sides that are in the 30”-36” range, because once it gets larger than that, it’s very difficult to ship.
Since you don’t want it folded, it would need a 4-foot or larger tube to ship.

The pcf table toppers came in oval and rectangular

Edit. Nvm rectangle is not a square

Not sure if you're still looking, but I was trying to find a topper for 7' dining room table and having the same problem finding custom sizes. Eventually I found https://www.etsy.com/shop/GripMats?search_query=poker which offers a standard (non-grippy) version that they say works well for cards. I just bought a standard size mat to try out and if it works well I plan to buy a custom size mat. They're only 1/8" thick, but it sounds like they can do all sorts of shapes and sizes and at least one of the reviews even mentions a custom image. Not sure what the custom options cost and I don't see any shorter side standard dimensions over 48" so perhaps that is a limit? Anyway, might be worth reaching out and seeing what they can do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom