GB Completed SPW New Combo Seating Chip/Bounty Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

libbylord

Pair
Reaction score
Hello all,
I had an idea and it is now come to life (approval from rjdev)! I'd like to get this to at least the 10 set minimum to get edge printing on these super poker world bounty/seating chips. 1 side will have the "?" and the others will have each of the 10 tokens below with Bounty around the edge.

Cost per set of 10 will be $39 plus reshipping cost (outside of CONUS, PM me) (Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo available). If people want individuals, as long as the 10 minimum is met, I'll accept orders for those though I suspect most would want a full set.
Cost breakdown:
BRPROPOKER - $37.5 (49mm size) (10x3.75)
Creator - $0.80
Me - $0.70

Ordering is closed.

Thank you for all the interest in my idea!

Bounty Tokens.png

Last edited:
Possible to do Rounders characters? (With BRProPoker quality control)@rjdev7

Also maybe just keep the it generic without words.

Last edited:
The idea is these pair up with a super poker world table topper. You put them face down with the "?" up, players pick them at random, and then sit at the seat denoted on the topper. Similar to pulling a card for a seat number.

1692414956321.png

How would one know which seat to take?
I don’t have a SPW topper which is why I got 2 sets but because they double as bounty chips, its the perfect amount for my single table bounty tourney with rebuys setup.

Just arrange the first set around the table and then the other set face down in the middle. Players choose and then sit at the corresponding seat. We’ll use Mario as the dealer!

Last edited:
All,
I will have some extra chips that I want to give first priority to people that are getting a set to save on reshipping. If not sold to someone getting a set, I'll post them under classifieds later.
All ordered from BRPROPOKER as well. I bought in quantities of 10 to get edge printing so I have extras to sell.

Availability updated on 9/02/23. Send me a DM if interested in buying separate from the group buy.

60MM - $8 each:
All in! X 5 0 available
1693089772697.png

Dealer Button X 5 4 3 2 0 available
1693090043221.png

49MM - $6 each:
Bomb pot X 7 6 5 0 available
1693090258015.png

Let me know if interested! Thanks

Last edited:
Also, in case everyone wasn't aware. Once the ordering is closed and payments are all received, BRPROPOKER's website lists the timeline of this: All chip orders are currently taking approx. 3 weeks to produce & ship. Plus reshipping time once I receive them.

Update! We are up to 17 sets paid for. So if anyone else is still interested and on the fence, it is happening and I'm closing this out about 48 hours from now. Thank you to the community for all the support to make this group buy happen!

Not in for the bounty chips but will take these if available
5x all in
1x dealer
1x bomb pot

Hello all,
I had an idea and it is now come to life (approval from rjdev)! I'd like to get this to at least the 10 set minimum to get edge printing on these super poker world bounty/seating chips. 1 side will have the "?" and the others will have each of the 10 tokens below with Bounty around the edge.

Cost per set of 10 will be $39 plus reshipping cost (outside of CONUS, PM me) (Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo available). If people want individuals, as long as the 10 minimum is met, I'll accept orders for those though I suspect most would want a full set.
Cost breakdown:
BRPROPOKER - $37.5 (49mm size) (10x3.75)
Creator - $0.80
Me - $0.70

Taking orders through Aug 30th.

Hoping there is enough interest in my idea!

View attachment 1182100
how do i place an order?

The idea is these pair up with a super poker world table topper. You put them face down with the "?" up, players pick them at random, and then sit at the seat denoted on the topper. Similar to pulling a card for a seat number.

View attachment 1182145
Cool idea,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom