For Sale Spring Cleaning: playing cards (last 2 poker width decks will be listed the weekend) (2 Viewers)

I keep going back n forth on bridge or poker size the more I look at them. Whatever, regardless I'd like them lol, too tired to discern.
I just played with my group Tuesday and it was the first time using regular index and bridge size cards. They didn’t know any difference until I asked them specifically about the index size and size of card.

Every hour I changed the decks. I went from Guild (poker/regular) to Angel Poker (bridge/regular), to Trefl (poker/jumbo) to see the affect. I like running experiments on these guys. It’s fun! The only thing they said was the index seemed as large as the poker chips when we went to jumbo index. But that lasted one, maybe two hands. Then it all seemed normal and they didn’t notice it again.

So my conclusion is the size of cards and index doesn’t mean squat to regular players (at least my players). But what does make a difference is the feel of the card - thickness, flexibility, and texture.

On a personal note, seeing a board with jumbo index in the middle feels less stressful than the regular index cards.

So for me, it’s about the quality and feel of the card.

Nice pick up, btw.

Price drop!

8. Modiano Texas Poker setup (red/blue), poker width, jumbo index $16 $14

Adding:

9. Modiano Club setup (red/blue) in black box, poker width, jumbo index $14

Coming soon:

10. Modiano Club setup (red/blue) in red box, poker width, jumbo index $14

Let's get the poker width setups sold so we can move to bridge.

Price drop!

8. Modiano Texas Poker setup (red/blue), poker width, jumbo index $16 $14 $12

9. Modiano Club setup (red/blue), poker width, jumbo index $14 $12

I would take the Modiano Texas Poker setup (red/blue), poker width, jumbo index. Would you do $14 including shipping?

I would take the Modiano Texas Poker setup (red/blue), poker width, jumbo index. Would you do $14 including shipping?
Asks for a deal, gets a deal, still backs out. Asshat list. Blocked. Saved yourself $14, tho... That's worth your reputation.

Still available:
8. Modiano Texas Poker setup (red/blue), poker width, jumbo index $16 $14 $12

Bridge you say?! :)
Behave Listen To Me GIF by CBC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom