Spotted paulson diamond molds (1 Viewer)

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I just got lucky and bought a set of Paulson diamond molds with one of paulsons "standard" fantasy color schemes.
Screenshot_20220423-000438_Facebook.jpg

Diamond mold is not the first thing to come to mind when you see those edges, I'm sure. However there was another picture as well, which made it clear it was.
Screenshot_20220423-190915_Facebook.jpg

It made me really curious, as the only other spotted diamond molds I believe I've seen here before, are the "set" that came from a place in Belgium, brought to PCF by @steevbe a while back. After just having scored the above chips I was searching through PCF for info on spotted Diamond molds and came to realize that there was actually an auction for some ending the same day. Pretty crazy coincidence and I'm happy to have secured those as well!

Here's a picture of those.
IMG_20220407_145014301.jpg

I haven't had the opportunity to inspect the chips I purchased yet, but they are on their way to my super helpful reshipper in the US, so I guess I'll see them in a couple of months. (the struggles of international s(c)hipping..) Anyways, I am mainly looking for info. Diamond mold solids, both from paulson, burt co and other producers of clay chips are pretty common, but does anyone have some insight on the spotted versions specifically?

I was lucky enough to snag some months back. The colors on these absolutely pop! They’re the only spotted diamonds I’ve seen since I’ve been on PCF. Not sure how many are out there in the wild

Attachments

• DBF112AD-46A2-4D3A-BA98-6217042A28B7.jpeg
    DBF112AD-46A2-4D3A-BA98-6217042A28B7.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 146
  • B67D9882-5BE4-40B9-A03C-FCA4B1C0B9A6.jpeg
    B67D9882-5BE4-40B9-A03C-FCA4B1C0B9A6.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 143
I had a bunch of Paulson diamond mold solids years ago. I remember I actually emailed Paulson I believe this was pre PGI. They responded quickly that they were indeed Paulson chips and sold in their retail stores back when they were open. Cool chips!

I am told that these are Burt Co. Circa 1970.
Does anyone neeeed these?

Attachments

• 20220415_204823.jpg
    20220415_204823.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 20220415_204916.jpg
    20220415_204916.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 106
I just got lucky and bought a set of Paulson diamond molds with one of paulsons "standard" fantasy color schemes.
View attachment 901621
Diamond mold is not the first thing to come to mind when you see those edges, I'm sure. However there was another picture as well, which made it clear it was.
View attachment 901624

It made me really curious, as the only other spotted diamond molds I believe I've seen here before, are the "set" that came from a place in Belgium, brought to PCF by @steevbe a while back. After just having scored the above chips I was searching through PCF for info on spotted Diamond molds and came to realize that there was actually an auction for some ending the same day. Pretty crazy coincidence and I'm happy to have secured those as well!

Here's a picture of those.
View attachment 901615

I haven't had the opportunity to inspect the chips I purchased yet, but they are on their way to my super helpful reshipper in the US, so I guess I'll see them in a couple of months. (the struggles of international s(c)hipping..) Anyways, I am mainly looking for info. Diamond mold solids, both from paulson, burt co and other producers of clay chips are pretty common, but does anyone have some insight on the spotted versions specifically?
I got some of those Greens. AK found a small batch of the spotted diamonds.

Appreciate that, Tom! Lucky find for sure. And also making me really curious as to how common these are, or were back then. Assuming they were sold in the paulson retail store in Vegas. I have a feeling there's someone on here that have seen something like it before?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom