splashed pot029-Edit.jpg
splashed pot024-Edit.jpg
splashed pot027-Edit.jpg
splashed pot019-Edit-3.jpg
splashed pot006-Edit.jpg
splashed pot046-Edit.jpg
splashed pot043-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Did you drop them in a light box with a high speed camera?

I am actually a professional photographer but unless I am working I dont want to be bothered with my gear or taking real photos. So all of my photos of chips are usually just with my iphone.

I set up a bump table of 1/4" plywood surface and white cardboard sheets/boards on top/around and just "bumped" the table from underneath. I used one off camera strobes in a softbox and another off camera bare bulb for the lighting, but you don't need high speed if you shoot in a dark room without ambient light. The flash duration is the effective shutter speed at that point.

When I saw the post “splash pot” I thought meh okay seen a bunch of those. Wow, haven’t seen any splashed pots like this! Very cool. Definitely looks like the work of a pro photographer. Well done!

Really cool @Eloe2000. As a person with no artistic knack, I find these pictures fascinating.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I haven’t seen these photos in years and they are fun!
@Himewad if you stick with the skittles, you could probably get some really awesome matching artwork...
Pulled these up looking for photos for you bud. PMed with high res of this stuff.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I haven’t seen these photos in years and they are fun!

Pulled these up looking for photos for you bud. PMed with high res of this stuff.
Yeah I figured, just thought I'd mention it in passing. I don't know about others, but I'm often left with a blank wall and wish I had something this cool to put up there.

Yeah I figured, just thought I'd mention it in passing. I don't know about others, but I'm often left with a blank wall and wish I had something this cool to put up there.
Know that feeling Jeffster. Totally talentless when it comes to art. Was only blessed with the gift of gab and reading people at card tables. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Know that feeling Jeffster. Totally talentless when it comes to art. Was only blessed with the gift of gab and reading people at card tables. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I was writing a different comment, but then I thought I know this is at least partially BS! I've seen your photos, and you make your chippies and pictures aesthetically pleasing!

But yeah, that's actually exactly why I love collecting custom samples. I could NEVER put that type of creativity to ink, so I really enjoy seeing others do it.

Love this stuff. Amazing work @Eloe2000!

Swear! I was looking at another photo thread that got me thinking about this and I wanted to bump it because these photos are so awesome.

I couldn’t remember the name of the thread. Glad you did!

just stumbled on these pics. They are amazing, great work !!

am really curious as to how it's done lol

Okay this is really fricken cool. When you becoming a vendor?

Obviously people with custom sets should send you barrels to do photo shoots to use as art for their poker room.
Does have a good point here. Some prints of these and some other grail sets could be very cool, as someone who is currently building out my office and a game room...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom